Will you create a new real classic server in the future?

19 minutes ago, TEX said:

Man,, its the real classic... What do u want? C1 forever? ask to korea,, then think....
And pls, stop doing this useless POST!!

Do you like to play on server where is no drop/spoil and the only way to get something is a store?

3 minutes ago, Alcorion said:

Do you like to play on server where is no drop/spoil and the only way to get something is a store?

And you will support it with a regular amount of money maybe

8 minutes ago, Alcorion said:

I have FIVE years in this community ...
Adena or not adena is not the question ...
I hope Gms fix some unbalanced things.
I can tell you from my experience at NCwest After each update there are usually things to touch, accommodate, fix or balance ...

17 minutes ago, TEX said:

I have FIVE years in this community ...
Adena or not adena is not the question ...
I hope Gms fix some unbalanced things.
I can tell you from my experience at NCwest After each update there are usually things to touch, accommodate, fix or balance ...

I don't think something will change for better in the near future. On live servers they started reducing drop some months after GOD was released to fight against bots and the drop is still low. On classic servers drop is low from begin after 40lvl and we can see summoners bots in many places. I logged into game after last update and I don't even see xigncode.

1 hour ago, MZKLINE said:

I just want to know if there will be a Real Classic Server in the future, stable in time.

THNKX

MZKL

google illegal server with chronicles you wanna play and enjoy it. most think that interlude was a golden time of l2 but if you will play it 1-2-3-4 years without changes it's make you bored and you will wanna get update. Lineage 2 classic isn't an old chronicles and Devs sayd about classic version will go own way. so stop crying about old times and how it's been at past time. enjoy the game and accept it as is or leave.

Edited by Buldos