Krishna exchange price

Would be possible to put somewhere prices of exchange of Krishna weapons? eg.

blessed ama +7>>>>to standard +5>>>to enchanted+5>>>> to bloody+5>>>>to limited +5 
blessed ama +8>>>>to standard +6>>>to enchanted+6>>>> to bloody+6>>>>to limited +6 
blessed ama +9>>>>to standard +7>>>to enchanted+7>>>> to bloody+7>>>>to limited +7 

Just to find out which route is cheapest :-) 

11 hours ago, Draecke said:

Adding to this you can also check the specific weapon that you want after the upgrade (example below: Krishna Caster):

https://l2wiki.com/Bloody_Krishna_Caster

https://l2wiki.com/Limited_Krishna_Caster

19 hours ago, EtAteIt said:

Would be possible to put somewhere prices of exchange of Krishna weapons? eg.

blessed ama +7>>>>to standard +5>>>to enchanted+5>>>> to bloody+5>>>>to limited +5 
blessed ama +8>>>>to standard +6>>>to enchanted+6>>>> to bloody+6>>>>to limited +6 
blessed ama +9>>>>to standard +7>>>to enchanted+7>>>> to bloody+7>>>>to limited +7 

Just to find out which route is cheapest :-) 

I believe the price is the same for any blessed/bloody/dark upgrade, it just depends on lvl. And if you upgrade a blessed +7 you will get a +5 enchanted Krshna weapon, not standart.

Anyway , anyone knows the upgrade price for +7/+8/+9? on site it just says frrom +10 and beyond.

4 hours ago, Neesir said:

I believe the price is the same for any blessed/bloody/dark upgrade, it just depends on lvl. And if you upgrade a blessed +7 you will get a +5 enchanted Krshna weapon, not standart.

Anyway , anyone knows the upgrade price for +7/+8/+9? on site it just says frrom +10 and beyond.

read the links I posted.. it's all there..

On 19/05/2019 at 4:47 PM, Neesir said:

I believe the price is the same for any blessed/bloody/dark upgrade, it just depends on lvl. And if you upgrade a blessed +7 you will get a +5 Normal Krshna weapon. My bad, Draecke info is very usefull.

That calc which Dreacke posted is working very nice :)

At first it was showing me wrong values for almost everything, one refresh after and it works great. Just fiy if you're having problems with it.

Edited by mixa

@Juji and @Hime

New weapons are very nice but the only problem i see is that is extreme hard to farm the elcyum or even buy them from the market @ chronos (not even alot for more than 2-3 weapons)

Maybe can you put any Quest with elcyum or at least put them in the l2 store so ppl can find them ? 

Yea yea i know some ppl will say "even this on l2 store"? then i say to them to propose another solution :D 

Thank you