moon knight quest to know

Moral

Good morning, I wonder if the Dwarf class can do the moon knight quest. I'm level 27, and she does not show up for me. I'm in front of the NPC Moonlight Knight Johnson

If you can help me, I'd appreciate it.

Edited by Moral

This new newbie pack is all good for new players who created characters after the update.

But.

If you created character before the update, did already take newbie pack during oriana event. Leveled your character up to level 25+, and didn't do moon armor quest yet before update. Then what now?

Now armor quest is removed, so where to get armor now?

It is limited that you can take only 1 newbie pack per account, so if one was taken before update then can't take another anymore.

@SakuIce

I believe there is a quest line for up to level 30 in the Town of Gludio.
Please check out the latest patch notes and you will find the guard that starts the quest.
After you complete this quest, he gives a choice to get the set.

Edited by KEM4

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2019 at 4:05 PM, SakuIce said:

This new newbie pack is all good for new players who created characters after the update.

But.

If you created character before the update, did already take newbie pack during oriana event. Leveled your character up to level 25+, and didn't do moon armor quest yet before update. Then what now?

Now armor quest is removed, so where to get armor now?

It is limited that you can take only 1 newbie pack per account, so if one was taken before update then can't take another anymore.

make new char on the same account

level it to 19 just with 2 easy quest so fast it get done

use dimensional merchant icon on top of your bag icon well u need like 4000 adena for 4 pieces

transfer it to your said char that dont have the armor

make sure u pick the right type for your desired armor

done

gl