Can we or can we not upgrade to R110 at this moment?

I'm hearing conflicting reports that North America, at this time only R110 weapons can be upgraded but not armor.  If we cannot upgrade R110 ARMOR at this moment, how come iIshimila successfully upgraded his ARMOR to R110?

Just want to be clear.

Edited by GhostintheShell

• L2 Team
Just now, GhostintheShell said:

I'm hearing conflicting reports that North America, at this time only R110 weapons can be upgraded but not armor.  If we cannot upgrade R110 at this moment, how come iIshimila successfully upgraded to R110 armor?

Just want to be clear.

I mentioned in the Patch Notes that you can only upgrade Blessed +6 Eternal Armor to +5 Normal Leviathan Armor. The only way to get a Bloody/Dark Eternal Set to R110 is by downgrading through the Bloody/Dark Stone extraction process. It will downgrade the armor back to Blessed Eternal.

• Like 1

Ok, great, thanks.

So by "only upgrade Blessed +6", what happens if we have +10 or +11 dark/bloody armor pieces after we extract the stones?  We have to downgrade the +11 or +12 down to +6?  That is the definition of "only +6..."

If the answer is yes, I guess we have to make a choice whether it's worth it or not.  Anyone think it's still worth it if we currently have +10/+11/or +12 dark/bloody armor to go to +5 Normal Leviathan?

Edited by GhostintheShell

42 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

Ok, great, thanks.

So by "only upgrade Blessed +6", what happens if we have +10 or +11 dark/bloody armor pieces after we extract the stones?  We have to downgrade the +11 or +12 down to +6?  That is the definition of "only +6..."

If the answer is yes, I guess we have to make a choice whether it's worth it or not.  Anyone think it's still worth it if we currently have +10/+11/or +12 dark/bloody armor to go to +5 Normal Leviathan?

man, read the patch notes again, you can upgrade from +6 blessed eternal and above , and when you trade you only loose one enchant so you get  +5 enchanted Leviathan.

23 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

Ok, great, thanks.

You don't go to +10/+11/+12 Dark/Bloody Eternal Set to +5 Normal Leviathan...

You go from a +10/+11/+12 BLESSED Eternal Set to +9/+10/+11 Normal Leviathan.

You can't upgrade Dark/Bloody sets like the weapons. You can just upgrade Blessed R99 parts into R110 normal parts. The reason people use +6 R99 it's because materials wise it's A LOT cheaper to upgrade a +6 R99 set than to use a +10/+11/+12 R99 set, which is crazy expensive to upgrade.

What Juji said is that you can remove your Bloody / Dark effect from your set, by extracting the bloody / dark stones. That way it will become a Blessed R99 set and you can upgrade it to R110 normal set (which you can't do with bloody / dark sets). And then you have to bless it and apply the bloody or dark effect again, so you can turn it to Limited (final upgrade). At the end of everything, you can use your dwarf powers to over enchant it again back to +10/+11/+12, whatever set ^_^

• 2 years later...
On 5/20/2019 at 1:44 AM, Juji said:

I mentioned in the Patch Notes that you can only upgrade Blessed +6 Eternal Armor to +5 Normal Leviathan Armor. The only way to get a Bloody/Dark Eternal Set to R110 is by downgrading through the Bloody/Dark Stone extraction process. It will downgrade the armor back to Blessed Eternal.

@Juji

Hi, 

Many thanks if can publish the table on what no. items required for the upgrade, currently moving in the dark

Hard to make decision, should i purchase an ++ item only to find out the upgrade cost is too prohibitive

cheers

To be honest its way to expensive to upgrade this way, look at what it takes to even make a r110 enchanted nevermind you cannot get stones to make it bloody.

You can buy clean r110 set for 5 billion a lot cheaper then upgrading and you can probably enchant yourself safely to at least +7 if you know what your doing.  What kills people is the +7 - 10.  Why you can safely enchant weapons to +12 but armor not even to +8 is beyond me.

My opinion is they should make upgrading wapons / armor  easier, cheaper, if it costs less to buy r110 than to upgrade it then the upgrade process is a failure, and must be reconsidered , but again  nothing good happens....