103--->104 with heine fishing coupons....

Volotron

1)hi guys.how many fishing coupons a player that is 103 lvl needs to go to 104 lvl?????????????

2)and something else.great prices again from ncsoft .10000 coupons with only 120 euros!!!!!!!!!   its with discount 25%..  great.... i wouldnt give more than 50 euros for them.as long as the prices in event are like this i wont give any euro to game.and i had given 2k euros since now(i regret for them but i cant do anything now).i suggest you do the same so that ncsoft will be forced to lower the prices.as long as you buy for that prices they will never drop them.ty for reading my text.

20 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Almost 2k euro aka 2.200 u.s. $

2200$ - How do you calculate it? 

103-104 - by my fast calculation you need ~5 days of fishing, ~ 15 000 baits lvl 102, ~ 4k baits = 5b + 5bil adena for Fisherman's Blessing buff ( aka +150% bonus xp) = so lets say

30 Bil adena which is roughly 200$ in Ncoin on Naia server.

Correct my if I'm wrong

6 minutes ago, Argus said:

103-104 - by my fast calculation you need ~5 days of fishing, ~ 15 000 baits lvl 102, ~ 4k baits = 5b + 5bil adena for Fisherman's Blessing buff ( aka +150% bonus xp) = so lets say

Correct my if I'm wrong

ty argus for your answer.but 200$ is too high for me and i think the 8/10 of the players in lineage2.

so let the rich ppl play alone in the server at the end.cause an average salary person cant pay that prices.

8 minutes ago, AliOli said:

you forget that u can sell the chests you get from the baits thats worth usually more than half the bait.

Yes, this is the main reason why many people still prefer to use the Fishing promotion by NCsoft. than paying to other players for PWRlevel.

By opening the chests you collect, there is a slight chance you can get an expensive item and even get much more adena worth than what you have invested. 

If you desire, you can choose to sell all chests, which most of the time means you can get back 40-50% of your investment. 

I know 7-8 people, who xped their chars to 103 or 104 lvl and they are all happy with the promo.

Another thing about XP guys!!!

Lets say you are willing to pay for Fishing and you plan to participate 3 times by using the big pack in the L2Store. 

If you are thinking about xping that way, it probably means you have invested money in your gear previously, so lets assume you have some basic equipment!!!

If you go the smart way and you are looking to get more for your money, it is much better to invest all in PVE gear imo ... pve weapon and pve set, if you have other basic stuff, only thing is to find people and go xp. This is a good way to up your character if you enjoy doing PVE by hand.

If you do not want to pay to anyone about anything, hey do not do it ;)  it is up to you and your own fun here :D 

Cheers! 

36 minutes ago, Argus said:

Correct my if I'm wrong

I don't know where are you getting those table from. The only ones available are 4games related not ncwest related.

They won't never ever publish anything unless they want their customers, even the more addicted ones, to quit istantly.

Chucksteak did a nice topic in the old forums. To get a clue pm peppinio on chronos 104 105 isn't 70 hours but 21 days lol

+ i mentioned what everyone spent in the last promo and there wasn't any additional buff

+ you, none of you, are considering a simple fact 100 baits 80 success 20% fails.

4 minutes ago, Quitted said:

I don't know where are you getting those table from. The only ones available are 4games related not ncwest related.

They won't never ever publish anything unless they want their customers, even the more addicted ones, to quit istantly.

Chucksteak did a nice topic in the old forums. To get a clue pm peppinio on chronos 104 105 isn't 70 hours but 21 days lol

+ i mentioned what everyone spent in the last promo and there wasn't any additional buff

+ you, none of you, are considering a simple fact 100 baits 80 success 20% fails.

Hey mate,

1st we are talking for 103 to 104 lvl,

2nd I believe you even did not read the promo info on the website,

3rd I consider the success rate, that's why I say it should be around 30 bil, it might be 34 .. who knows, at the end it is Korean random here

If there is someone, who has more info and can correct me, please do

I'm not a forum warrior so i hope i'm wrong with this one but i don't think so

1. those are the only infos available http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/store-promos/fishing-expedition-returns-april-2018.php

2. 103-104 it's like i've said 12 days fishing. like foto said if you play on naia pm missula and you will get there faster and cheaper.

3. you didn't considered it trust me.

Look you are assuming the buff stacks with the fancy ... on ncwest? after the fishing scam? lel

2 hours ago, Quitted said:

Look you are assuming the buff stacks with the fancy ... on ncwest? after the fishing scam? lel

To greatly improve fishing speed and earn an additional 150% EXP/SP bonus through fishing, it is recommended to use a Fancy Fishing Rod and Master Fisherman's Blessing.

Then you certainly didn't read this. 

5 hours ago, Argus said:

If you desire, you can choose to sell all chests, which most of the time means you can get back 40-50% of your investment. 

Not anymore, it used to be about 30%, not I believe it should be closer to 15% because item prices and demand has dropped significantly. 

This is the most stupid idea ever, do not try to XP by fishing beyond 102 even with this promo. It is wasteful, if you have the money to spend in game, best invest in items, dyes, skill enchanting and not this. If you have TOO MUCH money and only want to reach 105 asap to play "end game" you'll be disappointed, there is no such thing as end game and if you're looking for PvP you'll do much better with gear than levels.

If you are lazy and can't find a way around the grind from lvl 85 to 101 - 102, use a combo of pockets (lvl 1 to 3); those books that give 1b XP each, regular grind and fishing. I assure you, you'll be 102 in no time and will be able to get bored just like the rest of us once you get there. A few days ago I saw a toon from a major clan (won't give names), with top grade gear, playing Zig-Zag races with the giran stores, that's the level of fun you'll get at higher levels.

11 hours ago, Oeste said:

This is the most stupid idea ever, do not try to XP by fishing beyond 102 even with this promo. It is wasteful, if you have the money to spend in game, best invest in items, dyes, skill enchanting and not this. If you have TOO MUCH money and only want to reach 105 asap to play "end game" you'll be disappointed, there is no such thing as end game and if you're looking for PvP you'll do much better with gear than levels.

If you are lazy and can't find a way around the grind from lvl 85 to 101 - 102, use a combo of pockets (lvl 1 to 3); those books that give 1b XP each, regular grind and fishing. I assure you, you'll be 102 in no time and will be able to get bored just like the rest of us once you get there. A few days ago I saw a toon from a major clan (won't give names), with top grade gear, playing Zig-Zag races with the giran stores, that's the level of fun you'll get at higher levels.

i cant agree more with you oeste.i am 103/103 lvl and there is no fun in game anymore.they ruined all the fun in the game.lets say that you want to go pvp.there is no pvp in naia!!!!!!!!!!!!!there is only dh that no other clan can face them.so you only can do some pvp in oly.but when you collect  around 60 points in oly and all going very well with the players i face then i face some players which they kill me with 1 hit .like around 200k dmg......then you realize that you cant enjoy and oly too....then you say i ll try pve.For me that i enjoy solo exp instances/farm ,thats why i made wynn ,there is no exp.In altar/af/af600/gc300/gos300,they ask me what class i am to put me in their pt and when i say wynn they say we need aoe damage, and i am getting kicked from pt.....so i cant enjoy pve also.nice job ncsoft.You lost a customer that was paying you.....Nothing to do ingame for me anymore....And i think many ppl in naia feel the same way like me.

5 hours ago, Volotron said:

i cant agree more with you oeste.i am 103/103 lvl and there is no fun in game anymore.they ruined all the fun in the game.lets say that you want to go pvp.there is no pvp in naia!!!!!!!!!!!!!there is only dh that no other clan can face them.so you only can do some pvp in oly.but when you collect  around 60 points in oly and all going very well with the players i face then i face some players which they kill me with 1 hit .like around 200k dmg......then you realize that you cant enjoy and oly too....then you say i ll try pve.For me that i enjoy solo exp instances/farm ,thats why i made wynn ,there is no exp.In altar/af/af600/gc300/gos300,they ask me what class i am to put me in their pt and when i say wynn they say we need aoe damage, and i am getting kicked from pt.....so i cant enjoy pve also.nice job ncsoft.You lost a customer that was paying you.....Nothing to do ingame for me anymore....And i think many ppl in naia feel the same way like me.

There is pvp on Naia, just amazing part is that all join DH or agree to be their slaves. People are too lazy or too scared to face them as Husaria doing. But truth is that soon will be no pvp since people dont see any progress/changes in server situation. Most fan boys are blind to see that they support russian mafia of rmt which work in l2 world and dont give any attention if others have fun from game.

Same story as always but on low population destroy that game fast :P

Foto

1 hour ago, Quitted said:

Well Foto I hope you all will join DH sooner or later. You know russian mafia's tattoo are kinda cool :P

Before this game ends I want to see Omen with the DH tag :D

Not gona happen :) anyway Omen on vacation/break so will be hard to make him yellow crest :P

22 hours ago, FoToMoTo said:

There is pvp on Naia, just amazing part is that all join DH or agree to be their slaves. People are too lazy or too scared to face them as Husaria doing. But truth is that soon will be no pvp since people dont see any progress/changes in server situation. Most fan boys are blind to see that they support russian mafia of rmt which work in l2 world and dont give any attention if others have fun from game.

Same story as always but on low population destroy that game fast :P

Foto

You call pvp 1-2 pt of husaria most of times without even a tank with them?i dont call it pvp .i call it something else that i cant tell here.....the situation is not changing as you mentioned before.no solo farming adena/drops---no solo exp----high event prices----big gap between players gear----big gap in players level----low exp instanses---pointless oly----boring sieges,are some of the biggest problems that ncsoft has to solve if wants the game to continue after august.if not i dont see any future in it sadly.

3 minutes ago, Volotron said:

You call pvp 1-2 pt of husaria most of times without even a tank with them?i dont call it pvp .i call it something else that i cant tell here.....the situation is not changing as you mentioned before.no solo farming adena/drops---no solo exp----high event prices----big gap between players gear----big gap in players level----low exp instanses---pointless oly----boring sieges,are some of the biggest problems that ncsoft has to solve if wants the game to continue after august.if not i dont see any future in it sadly.

Yes i call this pvp and still get fun from it. Not like most people who complaining, qqing for everything. Go find some friends and try to change something.

26 minutes ago, FoToMoTo said:

Yes i call this pvp and still get fun from it. Not like most people who complaining, qqing for everything. Go find some friends and try to change something.

i call fun for dh side.When you are outnumbered is not pvp.So keep on trying to convise yourself that you pvp.But the truth is that you just offer pvp to dh side.You triyng to find 1 party of dh farming so that you can have a chance.When all the others come thought you bsoe cause you cant face them.So i am not qqing ,i just say the truth.I have friends and i ve tried to change things with a clan party,But no point of paying high priced event anymore.Cause no insterest ingame for most of the ppl with middle  geared 103 lvl .And if you consider that 8/10 of the players are low or middle geared you can understand why all ppl will leave servers soon.

And what ??? Its not going to change... You can accept this or quit. I am sure nc will not start drop top equipment on Aden square... I am not happy with what happen to l2 but we need accept it for now. Ofcourse it dont change my opinion that most people are too lazy/scary to even try something to change...

4 hours ago, Volotron said:

i call fun for dh side.When you are outnumbered is not pvp.So keep on trying to convise yourself that you pvp.But the truth is that you just offer pvp to dh side.You triyng to find 1 party of dh farming so that you can have a chance.When all the others come thought you bsoe cause you cant face them.So i am not qqing ,i just say the truth.I have friends and i ve tried to change things with a clan party,But no point of paying high priced event anymore.Cause no insterest ingame for most of the ppl with middle  geared 103 lvl .And if you consider that 8/10 of the players are low or middle geared you can understand why all ppl will leave servers soon.

Hello brother, pvp does not mean a fair 7vs7 or 14vs14, equal numbers etc etc .. I do not take sides - Husaria or DragonHunters, but the main problem in Naia server is that there are not enough players!!! If we had 3k population, for sure more well geared players would have joined Husaria clan and it would be much more interesting, but by pushing all these really expensive items in the L2Store, people simply decide to quit. Simply start calculating HOW MANY expensive crap you need so you can pvp!!!! Its HILARIOUS :D 

So, at this very moment and state of the game in our Naia server, I am sure Husaria are getting a fair share of pvp vs DragonHunters! If we get a merge betweet Naia and Freya it will get even better ;) 

Can you imagine if we we get - Lower Prices in NCstore, Better L2Store promo management, Easier way to obtain gear, Merge betweet Naia/Freya, PVP software control etc etc ...

Be a bit more positive :D 

Archived