103--->104 with heine fishing coupons....

Volotron

On ‎05‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 2:50 PM, FoToMoTo said:

There is pvp on Naia, just amazing part is that all join DH or agree to be their slaves. People are too lazy or too scared to face them as Husaria doing. But truth is that soon will be no pvp since people dont see any progress/changes in server situation

4 hours ago, Volotron said:

i call fun for dh side.When you are outnumbered is not pvp.So keep on trying to convise yourself that you pvp.But the truth is that you just offer pvp to dh side.You triyng to find 1 party of dh farming so that you can have a chance.When all the others come thought you bsoe cause you cant face them..And if you consider that 8/10 of the players are low or middle geared you can understand why all ppl will leave servers soon.

It is logical to PR when you see a party, which you know you cant defeat, because of different reasons! You pick the fights where you can win or think you can win :) 

But FoTo is right also, population is so weak, all players, who invest In their gear real money want to play on the winner's side, in our case it is DragonHunters clan :D  and I can not blame them for doing that! To be honest if I have payed for tons of gear and I am LF const pt, logically I will be looking for a party in the Winner's Circle :D it is human nature this one :D 

Expensive gear + Low population + no action from managers to reverse the formula = 1 sided dead server as always

gf  $_$;;

Yea instead of fighting with cheaters and RMT'ers who living from game and selling adena for bucks, better join them and be the same, that's a point of most of ppl, which I can't understand... Every1 flame and keep sayin that's something bad, but at finall You pick this idea for game... Don't get me wrong but that's kinda stupid. Cheers.

14 hours ago, Argus said:

It is logical to PR when you see a party, which you know you cant defeat, because of different reasons! You pick the fights where you can win or think you can win :) 

But FoTo is right also, population is so weak, all players, who invest In their gear real money want to play on the winner's side, in our case it is DragonHunters clan :D  and I can not blame them for doing that! To be honest if I have payed for tons of gear and I am LF const pt, logically I will be looking for a party in the Winner's Circle :D it is human nature this one :D 

Expensive gear + Low population + no action from managers to reverse the formula = 1 sided dead server as always

gf  $_$;;

numbers in pvp always matters.but i agree with you argus that prices must drop in l2 store.And i suggest to ncsoft the next event just for trial drop the prices 3-4 times to see the income of $.Maybe the income will be much more with lower prices on l2store and empty servers feel alive again.Just try it for one event.For example with this fishing event put 10k fishing coupons for 40$.i think many ppl will buy and start playing again when the prices will be around that base.Ty.

Its not only the ncstore price problem...its what you get from events too. Benefits are very low and prices are up in the sky.

Economicaly its normal...if you lower base ppl who buy then the prices go up in order to gain a steady income.

Last statement is: As we can see NcSoft do nothing to raise server population the result cant be diferent then ncstore prices will go up, probably we will see op bundels for 50 000 ncoin very soon(by the end of the year)...you know ..they need to eat and US is very expensive :) 

...I start to think to build a L2j server in my home and play with 2-3 friends. For me curent situation its too expensive...way too expensive for a hobby and not to mention the fact I dont own anything from my virtulal account...my char and items are NcSoft property.

You can see Heine fishing expedition is a fiasco...atleast in Freya. Only 1 ppl selling baits :) Sad, so sad...Prices are very high...very few buy this event.

16 hours ago, Alaesia said:

Yea instead of fighting with cheaters and RMT'ers who living from game and selling adena for bucks, better join them and be the same, that's a point of most of ppl, which I can't understand... Every1 flame and keep sayin that's something bad, but at finall You pick this idea for game... Don't get me wrong but that's kinda stupid. Cheers.

every random on NAIA server:
"DH don't let us play any siege, fck DH"
"DH took my hunting spot, fck DH"
"DH using bots, fck DH"
"DH are the undisputed RMT masters, fck DH"
"ppl. joining DH are stupid, cos all they will do is help the top DHs to RMT even more"

Same random when having little gear and little lvl and an offer to join any weak CP in DH:
"hummm who cares what I thought yesterday, I can be winner now, fast fast invite in clan" xD
Happened hundreds of times and still goes on.

The ppl with backbone and self-respect + loyalty are rare, those few we had already joined HUSARIA but 2 CPs just isnt enough for an interesting server
All the play-to-win Lemmings joined or still join DH, and the remaining Dark Sets collect rust in PVE clans.

Thanks Alaesia for your post, it's 100% on spot :)

On 05/04/2018 at 4:22 PM, Quitted said:

Well Foto I hope you all will join DH sooner or later. You know russian mafia's tattoo are kinda cool :P

Before this game ends I want to see Omen with the DH tag :D

I stopped to play L2 for 6 months, thats why I was so naive and was thinking to go bk to Naia, if they merge Freya and Naia, but now I realised that even, if they do this merge, the new european server will be dead before being born, so may be Aisen is right, we all need 1 active server with all crests together, that will be funny :D

About topic....my question is why you all in a so big hurry to get 105 level? What are you going to do after this?

17 hours ago, Alaesia said:

It is not stupid, it is a basic human reflex, human nature as I said. People tend to go the "easy way", the "low resistance way", that's why when they "PAY" :D they want to "WIN".I am not saying this is good, hey, its probably always worse to do that, because it puts you in a Comfort zone, where if you stay for a long period of time you become lazy as fuk! Still, as I said many will choose that, over being killed and reading the trash talk in global chat! 

25 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Same random when having little gear and little lvl and an offer to join any weak CP in DH

hummm who cares what I thought yesterday, I can be winner now, fast fast invite in clan" xDHappened hundreds of times and still goes on.

The ppl with backbone and self-respect + loyalty are rare, those few we had already joined HUSARIA but 2 CPs just isnt enough for an interesting server
All the play-to-win Lemmings joined or still join DH, and the remaining Dark Sets collect rust in PVE clans.

In my opinion, what you are saying is true about the players, who get some gear and look for a casual play, they look for the strong clan, where they can stay behind the overgeared players and trashtalk after the pvp is over! The main thing is they do not understand, they are simple meat shield, but hey ... they have some fun in all that chaos :) 

The real problem comes from all these people who paid for pvp gear and go in pve clan, this is truly a waste of money, I think they just do not like the fact of being killed, which is a part of l2 :D  rez is 100% nowadays! Too many Carebears :D 

Still, if we had naia 3000+++ ppl online, there would have been many who would have chosen the Resistance way for sure! 

2 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

Its not only the ncstore price problem...its what you get from events too. Benefits are very low and prices are up in the sky.

Economicaly its normal...if you lower base ppl who buy then the prices go up in order to gain a steady income.

Last statement is: As we can see NcSoft do nothing to raise server population the result cant be diferent then ncstore prices will go up, probably we will see op bundels for 50 000 ncoin very soon(by the end of the year)...you know ..they need to eat and US is very expensive :) 

...I start to think to build a L2j server in my home and play with 2-3 friends. For me curent situation its too expensive...way too expensive for a hobby and not to mention the fact I dont own anything from my virtulal account...my char and items are NcSoft property.

You can see Heine fishing expedition is a fiasco...atleast in Freya. Only 1 ppl selling baits :) Sad, so sad...Prices are very high...very few buy this event.

And on naia people didnt bought as previus time.Company will not make profit as last time.Its a fail on naia too.But the price of coupons didnt go up this time.Ncsoft gets less $ as they continue this strategy.They must change or the game will disapear.

1 hour ago, Shaella said:

I stopped to play L2 for 6 months, thats why I was so naive and was thinking to go bk to Naia, if they merge Freya and Naia, but now I realised that even, if they do this merge, the new european server will be dead before being born, so may be Aisen is right, we all need 1 active server with all crests together, that will be funny :D

About topic....my question is why you all in a so big hurry to get 105 level? What are you going to do after this?

Excactly shaella!!!!When you will be 104/105 there is nothing to do.I really dont understand too why some ppl want to go 105 so much.... 

1 hour ago, Argus said:

It is not stupid, it is a basic human reflex, human nature as I said. People tend to go the "easy way", the "low resistance way", that's why when they "PAY" :D they want to "WIN".I am not saying this is good, hey, its probably always worse to do that, because it puts you in a Comfort zone, where if you stay for a long period of time you become lazy as fuk! Still, as I said many will choose that, over being killed and reading the trash talk in global chat! 

In my opinion, what you are saying is true about the players, who get some gear and look for a casual play, they look for the strong clan, where they can stay behind the overgeared players and trashtalk after the pvp is over! The main thing is they do not understand, they are simple meat shield, but hey ... they have some fun in all that chaos :) 

The real problem comes from all these people who paid for pvp gear and go in pve clan, this is truly a waste of money, I think they just do not like the fact of being killed, which is a part of l2 :D  rez is 100% nowadays! Too many Carebears :D 

Still, if we had naia 3000+++ ppl online, there would have been many who would have chosen the Resistance way for sure! 

Omen has right.But in order for the resistance to grow omen, here is an advise.People afraid to join husaria cause they fear some overgeared from dh.If you can attract some of them in husaria ,situation will change.An example to this is msdarkness.ty.

If You are afraid about dying on PvP, or that some1 is going to kill what for do fights than ? Come on as some1 mention above, it's an part of the game, once You win, the other time You going to lose. How You want to win against ppl who farming server for years, and before were doing  almost everything on bot, like gainak, dw, the other things what were able to farm, there was a time to finish that by banning them permament, but gm's decided to pick only 1week ban... Eh. Nothing more to say at this place :) 

5 hours ago, Argus said:

Its not only about "human reflex" and "human nature", do you know why we failed with RisingStar in the past?  Its  simple, RS didnt got a  clan leader..I think ppl are joining DH, because of good organisation and because of OZZy. No good  clan leader - no good clan.

I have a bit other point of view here... I mean the problem with good CL was also a part that we didn't last for so long, but the main was about we are not living from this game, we have our work/private life etc. and we couldn't be 24/7 like this guy's who protected their bussines, I don't have to tell here by nicknames, every one know who was there, as I say before - banned for 7 days, not perma as they should be long time ago for using scripts... :)

On 04/04/2018 at 12:12 PM, Volotron said:

1)hi guys.how many fishing coupons a player that is 103 lvl needs to go to 104 lvl?????????????

2)and something else.great prices again from ncsoft .10000 coupons with only 120 euros!!!!!!!!!   its with discount 25%..  great.... i wouldnt give more than 50 euros for them.as long as the prices in event are like this i wont give any euro to game.and i had given 2k euros since now(i regret for them but i cant do anything now).i suggest you do the same so that ncsoft will be forced to lower the prices.as long as you buy for that prices they will never drop them.ty for reading my text.

Since no one actually bothered to answer this, here it is:

1)

103 -> 104 (if it is 0% 103 to 0% 104) - using Bait (Lv. 102)        

With Fancy Rod: 32295 baits (~215 hours to level, ~9 days)

With Fancy Rod + Master Fisherman's Blessing: 19377 baits (~129 hours to level, ~5.4 days) + Master Fisherman's Blessing costs

http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/store-promos/fishing-expedition-returns-april-2018.php

2) Actually 12k NCoins (for 10k coupons) are 150€. With Fancy Rod you need more or less 3 times that value. With Fancy Rod + Buff you need almost 2 times the 20k coupons. With Sturdy Rod and other rods, you need a lot more. In Naia, the prices are ~1.5kk adena for each coupon. So for 30k baits you need around 45bi adena and for 20k baits your need around 30bi adena. What you spend (or not) in this game is completely up to you. This is a relatively fast and easy way to EXP, but of course it's not cheap. In a lot less time you can get to 105 in Elven Village, with the right party and the right boosts ^_^

EDIT: Just noticed that Argus answered before the SPAM began. Either way it matches more or less :D good luck

Archived