Impossible get adena 64+

http://prntscr.com/nqok4e  as you can see in the photo 25 K of xp and nothing adena or single item, already tried farm on all maps listed as hunting zone. I've read the patch note a few times and can not understand.
In this print I was in blazing swamp area that is not found NERFED of drops and adena and still no money.All POST THE PEOPLE CLAIM THE DROP THE ONLY APPARENT ANSWER IS: Check the Patch Note, some areas have changed.
stop, please stop I can no longer play the game having to give all the resources that were obtained in the event in Soulshots and TP.
Forsaken Plains - Blazing Swamp - Tower Of Insolence ,There are days I'm trying to do some Adena and nothing is falling. look at my level I the mobs have the color white for me there are no more excuses

5 hours ago, DrAnh said:

adena is nomal now, i farm with mage and have about 1kk/1h (all drop and adena), just find your way, if y macro and want exp and adena, that dream not come...

pls tell me where did u find a spot with 1kk/hour

9 hours ago, KuroKeka said:

http://prntscr.com/nqok4e  as you can see in the photo 25 K of xp and nothing adena or single item, already tried farm on all maps listed as hunting zone. I've read the patch note a few times and can not understand.
In this print I was in blazing swamp area that is not found NERFED of drops and adena and still no money.All POST THE PEOPLE CLAIM THE DROP THE ONLY APPARENT ANSWER IS: Check the Patch Note, some areas have changed.
stop, please stop I can no longer play the game having to give all the resources that were obtained in the event in Soulshots and TP.
Forsaken Plains - Blazing Swamp - Tower Of Insolence ,There are days I'm trying to do some Adena and nothing is falling. look at my level I the mobs have the color white for me there are no more excuses

A friend of mine told me that in the war-torn plains, he took enough adena. he is level 71.