Suggestion for PVE Othell

BrokeSin

I did several test on damage in my othell and the best way and accurate from my experience is only using the higher value in each wave. i.e. 100 Bloostab to Olympiad manager and save the higher damage value. Using that my results fit very well with damage in description from any boost.

Feel free to test in that way and comment your results :D

12 minutes ago, Feryl said:

I did several test on damage in my othell and the best way and accurate from my experience is only using the higher value in each wave. i.e. 100 Bloostab to Olympiad manager and save the higher damage value. Using that my results fit very well with damage in description from any boost.

Feel free to test in that way and comment your results :D

best boots its heart buff then stab, check last propet post.

Hi guys,

Last redlibra I changed my dual to Othel GH and I feel like my damage is kinda like pipe pinched :)

Can you please help me with some sugestion, Im 102, here my equip:

-+8 bloody set

-+16bless apo duals 3 sa on pskil crit damage, mp/pskill crit damage and tyrr

-phisical shirt+6

-+8pve cloak

-noble circlet+1

-istina+special coc+bless tezza+tauti+earth wirm

-lvl 9 lion aghation

-5 slot brooch only lvl3 ruby, rest are lvl2

-con +4 bracelet(i know, ill changed soon) with longing, anakim,+14 venir, abundance lvl1, GC+10 talisman, BB +10 talisman

-+15 dex dyes

-no enchanted skils for the moment

-ofc when is necessary I use freya buffs,dex/str, bloody runes, etc.

What the heck i should change or improve to farm GC lower efficient? Or to do Kama solo? :)

35 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

Hi guys,

Last redlibra I changed my dual to Othel GH and I feel like my damage is kinda like pipe pinched :)

-+8 bloody set

-phisical shirt+6

-+8pve cloak

-noble circlet+1

-lvl 9 lion aghation

-con +4 bracelet(i know, ill changed soon) with longing, anakim,+14 venir, abundance lvl1, GC+10 talisman, BB +10 talisman

-+15 dex dyes

What the heck i should change or improve to farm GC lower efficient? Or to do Kama solo? :)

1) sell the duals, get PVE ones (i prefer sigel than tyrr anyhow).

2) Make your opal lvl 3 at least, ruby/opal 4 preferably.

3) your dyes setup should be +15 STR (can be lvl 5 giant, cheapest ones)

3) Your skills must be 10++ cuz othell dmg = p crit+ p skill crit + skill power . Personally I got the 3 dps skills+18 and the rest +10/5

4) Guess you dont wanna use rare acc pack 30d but it would bring a huge boost actually (since u dont have lindvior for 10% p crit, b valakas for skill power, b anthy for pdef)

5) replace anakim by a 7s to get +50 ele and slightly more pdef

6) Putting it in last, get augment Giant critical damage, will help a lot but can turninto a nightmare if u're not lucky.

Side note ; if you go kama, use pom+gog+chant of rage. For gc lower pom+chant of rage (let a box somewhere there in safe place and u're good to go)

3 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

Hi guys,

-+8 bloody set

-phisical shirt+6

-+8pve cloak

-noble circlet+1

-lvl 9 lion aghation

-+15 dex dyes

sorry bro in kama you need a tank at least, and enchant your chase to +10 that can help you, stunned mob its a good mob in gc low.
Dont know how you use your stab, but look propet test, in this thread, heard then stab will help you damage more.
Wasnt tell you what dual skill and revelation skill you have, so if you not have berserker rage dual skill, try to learn it, and same for savage on revelation skill.
1 more thing, if you not have Passive +15% p skill/normal crit damage aug on weap, try to get 1.
And + Alb Side note advice :) till aug 22 you can use chant, that a really huge boost, and its free. if your iss have wc or de healer sub.

3 hours ago, Alb said:

1) sell the duals, get PVE ones (i prefer sigel than tyrr anyhow).

2) Make your opal lvl 3 at least, ruby/opal 4 preferably.

3) your dyes setup should be +15 STR (can be lvl 5 giant, cheapest ones)

3) Your skills must be 10++ cuz othell dmg = p crit+ p skill crit + skill power . Personally I got the 3 dps skills+18 and the rest +10/5

4) Guess you dont wanna use rare acc pack 30d but it would bring a huge boost actually (since u dont have lindvior for 10% p crit, b valakas for skill power, b anthy for pdef)

5) replace anakim by a 7s to get +50 ele and slightly more pdef

6) Putting it in last, get augment Giant critical damage, will help a lot but can turninto a nightmare if u're not lucky.

Side note ; if you go kama, use pom+gog+chant of rage. For gc lower pom+chant of rage (let a box somewhere there in safe place and u're good to go)

Ty for answer Alb, I tryed to sell those duals...but i receive only stupid prices :) so im kinda stuck with them. 

I have to say, my race is orc...so my dex is low, I change str to dex and I didnt saw big diference. I dont use 30 days coz I dont feel like paying if atm I play casual....so, im stuck here too.

I plan to upgrade to 7s, skill enchant, brooch jewels and last dyes(but since in next next update mastery will be changed I think Ill keep it like this).

1 hour ago, KissMyKnife said:

sorry bro in kama you need a tank at least, and enchant your chase to +10 that can help you, stunned mob its a good mob in gc low.
Dont know how you use your stab, but look propet test, in this thread, heard then stab will help you damage more.
Wasnt tell you what dual skill and revelation skill you have, so if you not have berserker rage dual skill, try to learn it, and same for savage on revelation skill.
1 more thing, if you not have Passive +15% p skill/normal crit damage aug on weap, try to get 1.
And + Alb Side note advice :) till aug 22 you can use chant, that a really huge boost, and its free. if your iss have wc or de healer sub.

Ty for answer KissMyKnife, I notice my self I need tank in Kama, my damage is good as long as I stay behind mobs,rb :D.

The problem in GC lower is not the stun, I stun mobs  90% of time...The problem is they dont die fast enough and if I tank more then 2 i get kill. I dont know how to solve this problem beside more defence :D...

I find kinda useless savage even lvl2...I mean 10% patack for othel I dont think worth. thats why I choose to play with disparition and unding will.

Regarding berseker rage...well, my patack is round 25 000 so why should I take berseker rage instead of master rage, skill that i consider more useful...triger freqvency is the same.

Regarding augument...in last months luck has left me, i got only 7.5% :)

20 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

Ty for answer KissMyKnife, I notice my self I need tank in Kama, my damage is good as long as I stay behind mobs,rb :D.

The problem in GC lower is not the stun, I stun mobs  90% of time...The problem is they dont die fast enough and if I tank more then 2 i get kill. I dont know how to solve this problem beside more defence :D...

I find kinda useless savage even lvl2...I mean 10% patack for othel I dont think worth. thats why I choose to play with disparition and unding will.

Regarding berseker rage...well, my patack is round 25 000 so why should I take berseker rage instead of master rage, skill that i consider more useful...triger freqvency is the same.

Regarding augument...in last months luck has left me, i got only 7.5% :)

If you have problem on gc low, try Phan Ridge on HB almost same exp you get, and you can kill then faster
if you have shiny shirt +6 you can test it out for savage skill.
How? same trigger? wtf why i have so low trigger on master rage, each 2 min 1 time trigger, and berserker each 7 sec.
Did you use Top spirit Stone? only top give 15%

22 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

If you have problem on gc low, try Phan Ridge on HB almost same exp you get, and you can kill then faster
if you have shiny shirt +6 you can test it out for savage skill.
How? same trigger? wtf why i have so low trigger on master rage, each 2 min 1 time trigger, and berserker each 7 sec.
Did you use Top spirit Stone? only top give 15%

Yes, in Phan im ok and I kill fast but exp is 50% of GC lower. My goal is to kill mobs in GC lower as fast as in Phan :D

I dont know how, but 2 min 1 time is...low, very low...if you have permanent berseker you should stick with that. From what I know berseker trigger in best scenario once at 30 sec and duration is 15 sec 30 with mastery....so half time you have, half time you dont have. I have like 77dex and 120 str ish...mby its from there.

I use only top...i give up after 3 bil ish spent and no desire augument :)

21 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

Yes, in Phan im ok and I kill fast but exp is 50% of GC lower. My goal is to kill mobs in GC lower as fast as in Phan :D

I dont know how, but 2 min 1 time is...low, very low...if you have permanent berseker you should stick with that. From what I know berseker trigger in best scenario once at 30 sec and duration is 15 sec 30 with mastery....so half time you have, half time you dont have. I have like 77dex and 120 str ish...mby its from there.

I use only top...i give up after 3 bil ish spent and no desire augument :)

no, because i learn Berserker Mortal on Abillity

27 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

rw.png

like this its ok?

no :) just almost :D
Was test it, and craft its not good enough, normal berserk focus and whisper better, and maybe Battle its better then skill reducationbut everything else if ok
Try it with current damage stab 100 time in npc and then reset and try with normal berserker rate and damage

I also have similar ap like i advice, only diff is i learn lv2 patk and lv1 fire.

43 minutes ago, Darkblades said:

hi guys,

problem with gc is that mobs are immune to half kill and lethal strikes. That's why are more difficult

No, its not that :). I think all high lvl mobs are immune to half and lethal strikes. Phan mobs are in general lvl 99 and less hp; in GC lower mobs are 100 and x3 more hp then phan....

https://l2wiki.com/Category:Mobs_with_weak_to_daggers_and_foils

2 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

Speaking of Phan mobs...it looks like we dont have same thing on NcWest.

@Neutron can you please check if that is true and its not mistake? :ph34r:

fsd.png

hm
Was check it
last damage was normal, first damage was heart 2nd was stab 194k + 271k the mob was still have hp and then 2 normal 53k + 31k

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018. 08. 05. at 4:00 AM, KissMyKnife said:

today was enchant my stab to +18 and make new damage test
Same buff setup and Tauti + Wyrm Rings was used
On +14 was 2.493m
On +18 was 2.536m so it was +4% skill power(total its +18%)
On +20 was 2.558m +6% skill power :D (now its 20% skill power)

so i make a new test: before update, Stab Damage Test, normal buff + Chant of Critical + Pom + Shadow Hunter + Mortal Strike was 2.558m, now same buff but without chant, because i cant get it :( i was make 2.321m, lose only 237k, so 10% less damage

Archived