Forums

Blessed Soul Shots (Explained!)

Fellow players,

We all seen blessed soul shots B grade.

We all wonder where it came from.

After bit of research on NC Korea website, found the answer (translated by chrome):

o88isj.jpg

Both Hallate's Commander and Hallate's Subordinate Mul can be found in TOI (Tower of Insolence).

Again, L2 wiki is completely silent on possibility of  these spoils ...

Please support our request to make separate NC west drop / spoil database, or at least excell file.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/12694-we-need-drop-spoil-database/

LyNo

P.S.

@Juji please discuss this question with dev's should not be hard to convince them

Edited by LyNoTex

Update:

Recipe: Blessed Soul Shot C spoilable from NOS in Aligator Island (AI)

ir7z8y.jpg

It was implemented with Imperial Tombs update in NC korea

65dego.jpg

"North" = NOS, it is just chrome bad translation.

• L2 Team

I am in talks with the Dev team now to get these items removed as they were only intended for the Korean version. The dev has excluded these Blessed Soulshot items from all overseas versions in the past. Somehow they forgot to remove them from our drop table for the update.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juji said:

I am in talks with the Dev team now to get these items removed as they were only intended for the Korean version. The dev has excluded these Blessed Soulshot items from all overseas versions in the past. Somehow they forgot to remove them from our drop table for the update.

And what will happen with the Blessed Soul Shots that many ppl already have. Will this items be removed?

Good question - Scubba's dwarf in Giran server alone has 100k + of these shots, selling 400a each, so its 40kk+. Also in TI server one guy is selling BSSB recipe, so if he sells it successfully someone will get serious loss once it will be deleted (I assume recipes are expensive now, since nobody shared info where they got it).

Edited by LyNoTex

11 minutes ago, LyNoTex said:

Good question - Scubba's dwarf in Giran server alone has 100k + of these shots, selling 400a each, so its 40kk+. Also in TI server one guy is selling BSSB recipe, so if he sells it successfully someone will get serious loss once it will be deleted (I assume recipes are expensive now, since nobody shared info where they got it).

What is the effect of these blessed soulshots?

4 hours ago, Juji said:

Why would u delete it if most of our game is with Korean status?
I would love to have this Blessed Soulshot B in our game and it would help us killing mobs and doing pvp against this over powered mages.

There is no chance today for any fighter class to exp in ketra or varka, while mages can do it.

This would add a good balance to the game.

4 hours ago, Juji said:

@Juji How it was not supposed to get here when even your detailed update notes had info about implementing blessed soulshots? Since you mentioned that we got something that was not intended to be released outside of the korean version of the game I think every single player will agree with me that whole L2 classic we are playing is one big "thing" that should not be put out to the "overseas version". Because we are not Koreans and current gameplay of this version of "classic" is BROKEN.

I am clearly biased but I believe what I am going to write makes sense. 

As the leader of one of the major alliances on the most populated server I say that the server is broken. 

• Bots are swarming everywhere, fine. We accepted the "Terms of Service" when we joined. 
  • There are bugs like 76+ mobs in starting town, raids are on location from a different game/patch/update - hmm, fine, eventually will be fixed. 
  • Real zaken died twice within 3 hours, killed by.. 4 parties? Happens. 
  • 5 Magnus ponies AoE-ing entire CCs with instant resummon, as intended. 
  • Last week we skipped 5 years of patches, content and gameplay development and there is no reliable database since the launch. Fine, I guess. 

Now the biggest issue that must be urgently discussed with the devs is that shots which are available for everyone - regardless their wallet or VIP status - are available at market?

• Like 3

• Added S-grade Soulshot/Spiritshot crafting recipes.

Item

Recipe: Soulshot (S-grade)

Recipe: Spiritshot (S-grade)

Recipe: Blessed Soulshot (S-grade)

Recipe: Blessed Spiritshot (S-grade)

• L2 Team

After a lengthy discussion with the Dev team, the Blessed Soulshot items will remain as a Drop/Spoil item for the Classic Server. It is now a global change for Classic only and the items will not be sold in the L2 Store (can only be crafted).

You can find the Blessed Soulshot Recipes from the following monsters:

Item

Monster

Level

Drop or Spoil

Recipe: Blessed Soulshot (D)

Turek Orc Archer

Orc Barracks

Drop

Recipe: Blessed Soulshot (C)

Nos

Alligator Island

Spoil

Recipe: Blessed Soulshot (B)

Hallate's Commander
Hallate's Subordinate Mul

Tower of Insolence

Spoil

Recipe: Blessed Soulshot (A)

Seal Archangel

Tower of Insolence

Drop

Recipe: Blessed Soulshot (S)

Not Available

do not have a page to see the rate of the spoil is a disgust 4 hours of pure farming spoil and never get spoil to us so it is also going to their servers is dying sleeve of inept

On 5/21/2019 at 2:58 AM, MrScubba said:

I am clearly biased but I believe what I am going to write makes sense. 

As the leader of one of the major alliances on the most populated server I say that the server is broken. 

• Bots are swarming everywhere, fine. We accepted the "Terms of Service" when we joined. 
  • There are bugs like 76+ mobs in starting town, raids are on location from a different game/patch/update - hmm, fine, eventually will be fixed. 
  • Real zaken died twice within 3 hours, killed by.. 4 parties? Happens. 
  • 5 Magnus ponies AoE-ing entire CCs with instant resummon, as intended. 
  • Last week we skipped 5 years of patches, content and gameplay development and there is no reliable database since the launch. Fine, I guess. 

Now the biggest issue that must be urgently discussed with the devs is that shots which are available for everyone - regardless their wallet or VIP status - are available at market?

That's precisely what you get when you switch from pay for membership to pay to win. It earns the company a lot more money and it also kills a good game.