Class Doombringer

blood

Hi,

estimated what is the idea with the doombringer because the tytan rise both the furious slayer in 106 and the frenzy in 110 and the doombringer nothing, if the idea is to use a single class because they do not tell me and I do not waste my time uploading a class that was obsolete or that no one invited to lvl, I think it is ruining the game, it is very difficult to pvp on the server, and now they have left many obsolete classes. I hope you can say yes if I continue as a doombringer or better change, because the truth is very annoying not being able to play well with the pj that one likes

On 5/20/2019 at 9:58 PM, blood said:

Hi,

estimated what is the idea with the doombringer because the tytan rise both the furious slayer in 106 and the frenzy in 110 and the doombringer nothing, if the idea is to use a single class because they do not tell me and I do not waste my time uploading a class that was obsolete or that no one invited to lvl, I think it is ruining the game, it is very difficult to pvp on the server, and now they have left many obsolete classes. I hope you can say yes if I continue as a doombringer or better change, because the truth is very annoying not being able to play well with the pj that one likes

Tyrrs are obsolete since years now, where have you been lol...