Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Katiyana

Sword Zariche

Recommended Posts

Katiyana    1

@Juji I have a question... Why the owner of sword of Zariche teleports all parties farming to town? I don't get it... The propose its killing right? Can u explain plz... My question seems silly, but I'm curious about that, ty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Akamanah do same. In old times was supposed as antagonist of Zariche.

Mean it should be used to hunt Zariche sword owner and not to harass people around.

I reported it in bug section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NPC    6

GM replied that this is not a BUG,
combat mode / pk / akamanah / zariche anyone can teleport.

Game decrease ;p

 

Hello,

Regarding your inquiry, I've verified that it is intended that you may used Teleport even if you're in combat mode. However, If you think improvements could be made to the mechanics behind this, we encourage you to post your comments on the forums, where our Community Team gathers player feedback so they can suggest game improvements to our development team: https://forums.lineage2.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It look like GM did not understood question.

He say that you can use teleport when you are in combat mode it look like using bsoe.

But in his answer there is nothing about forced teleport caused by another player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NPC    6

Better remove already the blessed Escape from the server hahahaha;

 

2 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

It look like GM did not understood question.

He say that you can use teleport when you are in combat mode it look like using bsoe.

But in his answer there is nothing about forced teleport caused by another player.

unfortunately it will continue like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katiyana    1

The question is the Owner of sword TELEPORT US to town,We dont use nothing any scrolls.... And that its weird,and i think the sword its to kill not to teleport ppl whos farming to town and that is the main point...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawe    38
Posted (edited)
  • If you are killed by the owner of the Cursed Sword, the Prison of Souls and Scar of Soul skills are applied. 

    • The Scar of Soul lasts for 2 minutes 10 seconds.  

    • The Scar of Soul disappears after the duration even if the Prison of Souls is removed within 2 minutes.

Skill Name

Skill Description

Prison of Souls - Zariche/

Prison of Souls - Akamanah

The body has been temporarily sealed after being struck by Demonic Sword Zariche (Blood Sword Akamanah). You will be returned to the nearest town unless you destroy the Prison of Souls (Limit Barrier) within 2 minutes. The character cannot be moved. 

Scar of Soul - Zariche/

Scar of Soul - Akamanah

The soul of the sword is incarnated and gives fixed damage.

Edited by Dawe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    258

This actually works as intended.It's a defense mechanism to prevent zerging the Zariche/Akamanah owner.End of story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katiyana    1
9 minutes ago, Dawe said:
  • If you are killed by the owner of the Cursed Sword, the Prison of Souls and Scar of Soul skills are applied. 

    • The Scar of Soul lasts for 2 minutes 10 seconds.  

    • The Scar of Soul disappears after the duration even if the Prison of Souls is removed within 2 minutes.

Skill Name

Skill Description

Prison of Souls - Zariche/

Prison of Souls - Akamanah

The body has been temporarily sealed after being struck by Demonic Sword Zariche (Blood Sword Akamanah). You will be returned to the nearest town unless you destroy the Prison of Souls (Limit Barrier) within 2 minutes. The character cannot be moved. 

Scar of Soul - Zariche/

Scar of Soul - Akamanah

The soul of the sword is incarnated and gives fixed damage.

Now i get it ty Dawe :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are killed by the owner of the Cursed Sword, the Prison of Souls and Scar of Soul skills are applied. 

Players were not killed.

We badly need starver status, number of players and cursed sword info before log in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In other words, your entire party can be alive, macro still on - and because you did not destroy limit barrier within 2 mins - everyone will be returned to the nearest town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

In other words, your entire party can be alive, macro still on - and because you did not destroy limit barrier within 2 mins - everyone will be returned to the nearest town.

Maybe some kind of punishment  for not attacking Cursed Sword owner ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexiel    5

Unchanged status after death (HP/MP/CP, buffs) is just a small bonus for the victim. It looks like you're not dead but if you look at the damage in system chat you'll quickly understand that Zariche/Akamanah did kill you. The game doesn't give you the option to tap to town immediately, it delays you and then teleports to town automatically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diver    12

Is it normal that both sword are still standing in the same place? Rune castle and wild beast clan hall. Small abuse?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×