Question - XP SP Rune Stacking

Hello GM's

I know that pre-patch, the 100% and 50% XP SP runes used to stack with each other. But, now they say that they do not stack with other XP SP Runes? Is this True, or will 100% and 50% still stack? Just not 2 runes of the same type (100%/100%).

Please let me know. And, if they don't stack, why was this decision made? If NCWest is concerned with making money, why limit peoples ability to spend money on game-aiding items if they so choose? Just wondering, as several people in my clan have theories about this. Please let us know @Juji @Hime or @Cyan.

Thanks GM's and keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

Boom

• L2 Team
15 hours ago, BoomHeadShot said:

Hello GM's

I know that pre-patch, the 100% and 50% XP SP runes used to stack with each other. But, now they say that they do not stack with other XP SP Runes? Is this True, or will 100% and 50% still stack? Just not 2 runes of the same type (100%/100%).

Please let me know. And, if they don't stack, why was this decision made? If NCWest is concerned with making money, why limit peoples ability to spend money on game-aiding items if they so choose? Just wondering, as several people in my clan have theories about this. Please let us know @Juji @Hime or @Cyan.

Thanks GM's and keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

Boom

The XP/SP Runes never stacked with each other even before the Secret of the Empire patch. We changed the description in the May store update to reflect that they are not stackable because we saw a lot of confusion about the runes. The devs designed the skills on these items to not stack as they all share the same passive. If you were to buy both Runes, the higher 100% Rune would overwrite the 50%.

Welp, looks like I was wrong and they do stack.