Forums

Lost loot on non mele toons

I tried every type of macro available to get all loot that drops and no luck. I need a looting macro for a solo archer. I do not want to run any other toons with the archer.

Requesting auto loot basically to do exactly what adena does and go to your inventory. I do not see any possible issues with doing this, except lowbies cant trail behind me and grab loot.

• L2 Team
47 minutes ago, Leamak said:

I tried every type of macro available to get all loot that drops and no luck. I need a looting macro for a solo archer. I do not want to run any other toons with the archer.

Requesting auto loot basically to do exactly what adena does and go to your inventory. I do not see any possible issues with doing this, except lowbies cant trail behind me and grab loot.

Short-distance targeting works better for picking up loot since long distance targeting will have you moving all over the place to attack monsters when they spawn. If the spawn rate is very fast, then you will be always fighting and too far away to pick up the items.

6 hours ago, Juji said:

Short-distance targeting works better for picking up loot since long distance targeting will have you moving all over the place to attack monsters when they spawn. If the spawn rate is very fast, then you will be always fighting and too far away to pick up the items.

Even if there is only one monster, if you kill it from far, the toon won't go to get the loot, it will just stay in place and wait for next monster available.

Edited by Jugulator

Tried the short distance targeting and no luck. Items are still to far away. As far as spawn rate , well...its slow....ish and spread out where short distance doesnt target them. etc...

On 5/21/2019 at 12:45 AM, Juji said:

@Juji that dosen't sound like an answer.. i have a wizard with a good macro for farming in SOE and i can't put my eyes away for a second coz the items will remain far from the character.. short range, long range target.. it's the same.. the target for a mage or archer it's just too far away...