Anyone get toon(s) teleported to town?

I heard you can force scroll someone to get ported to different parts of the XP map but I have never seen force teleport back to town and not just one toon in a party but the entire party.  How is that possible?  Have anyone encounter this since Fafurion update?

Edited by GhostintheShell

I don't think that could be reported as a harassment... Cursed weapon should work like this, it's a part of the new update.

But let's say that you're gonna make that report, who are you going to report? As long as you don't know the name of the player carrying akamanah/zariche at that time... It could be anyone ?

Congratz, you have been sent to town ( killed by ) cursed weapon, while you were 100% away from pc, so you even did not understand what is going on :)  

New cursed weapons do that - you do not get killed but put in a cage/snare/net etc etc and in 2 min you get sent to town! 

Edited by Argus

24 minutes ago, Katis said:

I don't think that could be reported as a harassment... Cursed weapon should work like this, it's a part of the new update.

But let's say that you're gonna make that report, who are you going to report? As long as you don't know the name of the player carrying akamanah/zariche at that time... It could be anyone ?

Don't bother, this guy doesn't even understand what harassment is. Can't distinguish a game feature that's even in the patch notes.

On 21-5-2019 at 5:46 AM, GhostintheShell said:

I heard you can force scroll someone to get ported to different parts of the XP map but I have never seen force teleport back to town and not just one toon in a party but the entire party.  How is that possible?  Have anyone encounter this since Fafurion update?

If Zariche/Akamanah kills you, you'll be sent back to town after a few minutes of not being rezed.

4 hours ago, Shoppy said:

If Zariche/Akamanah kills you, you'll be sent back to town after a few minutes of not being rezed.

No, i witnessed it twice, not  killed, cp even not on half, full hp.

Its sort of punishment for not attacking cursed sword owner.

But even if you want to attack you cant as cursed sword skills and de buffs are overpowered and work  on live victim not killed one.

No any fun and as so not acceptable. 

Edited by SleepingPower

1 hour ago, SleepingPower said:

No, i witnessed it twice, not  killed, cp even not on half, full hp.

Its sort of punishment for not attacking cursed sword owner.

But even if you want to attack you cant as cursed sword skills and de buffs are overpowered and work  on live victim not killed one.

No any fun and as so not acceptable. 

Last week my party was exping right next to a Zariche holding party (friendly, but not in same clan/ally) and we got the 'Zariche is closeby' message various times but after 1h we still were on the same spot and nobody was teleported.

Maybe it's your clan member in Hide spamming Clan PR and ducking you up.

Edited by Shoppy

Z sword description says if you don't destroy the barrier within x time frame, all your party will be teleported to the nearest town.  but being nearby doesn't count.  now if you really went afk and found your party in town, be certain you were attacked by z sword.  setup a recording next time you plan to be afk to find proof.

22 minutes ago, Shoppy said:

Last week my party was exping right next to a Zariche holding party (friendly, but not in same clan/ally) and we got the 'Zariche is closeby' message various times but after 1h we still were on the same spot and nobody was teleported.

Maybe it's your clan member in Hide spamming Clan PR and ducking you up.

For various objective and subjective reasons from 140 members before update i was in two from clan members online, me and my box.

Skill or attack used on me immobilized me and could not use any my skills or move - could not fight back or break some kind of barier as is suggested in this thread.

When immobilizing effect ended was teleported in town. Owner of cursed word didn't fight me, he left me there and run to find other victims.