Are you going to mess with the drop rate zaken and freya? "85-90"

Now that falling items R95 on the Freya and Zakem Normal "85-89" could make it easier a little more. When I got a Specter gun with Rune drop rate of 200%.
without a rune of Drop I was trying with 3x 3box only dropped 1 - Zaken Pirate Hat and GR "GEMSTONE-R" on Zaken! 78-90
2 times in a row with 3 boxes in the Freya only GR "GEMSTONE-R" Freya 85-90. "I tried +, showed in" System Chat "that I had no authority to do Command-Channel, Something like that, Somebody explain me!

Niguem is selling Durable Braid Lv.4 material. There will be maintenance on the drop of Lv.4 materials. ?
Those who sell this are charging absurd. From 1kk you went to 4kk.

I just want to know ,

O.o

@Juji  Or @Hime 

23 hours ago, Transtorno said:

Now that falling items R95 on the Freya and Zakem Normal "85-89" could make it easier a little more. When I got a Specter gun with Rune drop rate of 200%.
without a rune of Drop I was trying with 3x 3box only dropped 1 - Zaken Pirate Hat and GR "GEMSTONE-R" on Zaken! 78-90
2 times in a row with 3 boxes in the Freya only GR "GEMSTONE-R" Freya 85-90. "I tried +, showed in" System Chat "that I had no authority to do Command-Channel, Something like that, Somebody explain me!

Niguem is selling Durable Braid Lv.4 material. There will be maintenance on the drop of Lv.4 materials. ?
Those who sell this are charging absurd. From 1kk you went to 4kk.

I just want to know ,

O.o

@Juji  Or @Hime 

Oh realy? can you do it again with drop rune again on zaken?

8 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

Oh realy? can you do it again with drop rune again on zaken?

of what? I did not understand your question in zaken do not drop vesper ring vesper these kind of drop not even BSSO BSR. Only GR, ^_^

52 minutes ago, Transtorno said:

of what? I did not understand your question in zaken do not drop vesper ring vesper these kind of drop not even BSSO BSR. Only GR, ^_^

i mean you said you pick specter gun when you was use drop rune, can you use 1 more time? i mean drop rune. to see you get again specter drop.

24 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

i mean you said you pick specter gun when you was use drop rune, can you use 1 more time? i mean drop rune. to see you get again specter drop.

It is falling Items R-95 of Zaken 78-90 and Freya 85+,
I got why I had 2 box with Drop Rune of 200%,
Try two or three times, no rune. Only drop Gr, nor rings S80 drops easy the same before.

Sorry for the English, I use Translator. 

2 hours ago, Transtorno said:

It is falling Items R-95 of Zaken 78-90 and Freya 85+,
I got why I had 2 box with Drop Rune of 200%,
Try two or three times, no rune. Only drop Gr, nor rings S80 drops easy the same before.

Sorry for the English, I use Translator. 

so 2 of your toon was have drop rune, and both was drop r95 weapon? that what you saying?

TO LEAVE THE EQUAL DROP TA. AND CONCERTS THE ANCIENT DROP'S DROPAR THE JOIES SEALED VESPER MOIRAI, DROPA BSOE RESSURECTION BLESSED. AND MORE IF POSSIBLE!
I'M SAYING DROPA ITES 95, AND NOT DROPA BSOE!

2 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

so 2 of your toon was have drop rune, and both was drop r95 weapon? that what you saying?

2 hours ago, KissMyKnife said: