Chronos Server Maintenance seems to be longer than the actual stated Downtime. Anyone Notice This?

GhostintheShell

I'm speaking of Chronos, can't say for other servers because I'm not on them.

Last week it was scheduled for 5.5 hours, Reality more than 7 hours.

Today it said it's scheduled 2.5 hours but it's been 3 hours and 50mins, server still down.  

@GM are you guys aware of this?  Why is the weekly maintenance so slow to getting them back up and running and always going beyond the projected stated downtime?

I want some answers.  And anyone who noticed this, please feel free to chime in that you're noticing it too, not just me.

2 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

@GM are you guys aware of this?  Why is the weekly maintenance so slow to getting them back up and running and always going beyond the projected stated downtime?

Because things happen and reality tends to modify the plans, since the majority don't really care if it's 5 or 10 hours just chill and wait for them to finish, go watch a movie or a series on Netflix on the meantime. Amazon Prime has a some good ones if you have that service: The Thick, American Gods, The man in the high castle, Mr Robot, many options to look into.

They usually take a little bit longer when they're checking for OP-DragonClicker9000 scriptz and the like. Thankfully MorningStar has the GMs in our pocket so the extra time goes to deleting any evidence that comes up during maintenance.

6 hours ago, Sniffo said:

They usually take a little bit longer when they're checking for OP-DragonClicker9000 scriptz and the like. Thankfully MorningStar has the GMs in our pocket so the extra time goes to deleting any evidence that comes up during maintenance.

What a waste of time, why delete "evidence" if the guardians are not being watched... Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Archived