Wynn on Fafurion

Quenia

Fellow Wynns,

I hope there are still some of you out there.

What is your opinion about the new changes to Wynn summoner on Fafurion update?

Personally i saw some improvement, especially the naviarope changes , but not something significant in order to improved or justify the presence of a wynn in a grp.

There is definitely improvement and I am happy that we got something, but I wouldn't call this class 'fixed'. Based on the changes introduced, it seems that developers keep pushing wynns into a path of solo farm ;)

The new features help a lot with old content (100-103 lvl while I am 105), but I've not had a chance to check how wynns fit into the new stuff, not to mention the latest, for example until recently I couldn't even scratch Helios with my ponies (tested this when someone kindly took me in a party - usually I was kicked out of the room). Maybe now I can get invited and will be able to see if I am of any use in a party.

Also, for some reason the beast shots bug is back, when switching pets shots don't work even though they are highlighted as active.

Edited by Helv
Forever alone image did not get embedded ;)

I saw a really nice increase in my damage. kama duo from close to 27 min to less than 11, and now i am able to farm factions with more easy. I do not like to leave macro so i usually do 1 faction per day when i am able to play. The fact that you get servitor link while transformed in naviarope is really nice.

One thing i saw that is a light of hope is that in party match i saw some asking wynns :D. that didnt exist before the update haha

Now the retributer is really important compared to before. I have a bloody bow (+12 3Sa 70 attri element) and a bloody retri (+12 3SA (2 mages SA and Tyr SA), no augument) and the dps with the retri is closer to the bloody bow when using the 15% patak buff. I think that with the right SA and augument the retributer will allways outperform the bow (Before fafurion this did not happen) 

I did not test it in olys, coc because of the timezone...

I am not a high damage wynn, (i do not have circlet or +10 cloack or ruby 4-5). My level is 102.

Edit: True the beast ss bug is on again, i need to activate and deactivate time to time. 

Edited by AgathaC