PK harassment - suggestion.

I have reported several times harassment by few players who share 1 account with PK character 76+ to kill people during the farm. I have been pk-ed 5 times over last 3 days by this character but GM's are saying that this is part of the game. Fine. 

So if i can suggest something:

1. block teleport for PK characters.

2. add to game and to L2store Blessed Scroll of Resurection which restore 100% exp.

3 hours ago, AskeQQ said:

I have reported several times harassment by few players who share 1 account with PK character 76+ to kill people during the farm. I have been pk-ed 5 times over last 3 days by this character but GM's are saying that this is part of the game. Fine. 

So if i can suggest something:

1. block teleport for PK characters.

2. add to game and to L2store Blessed Scroll of Resurection which restore 100% exp.

PKs are part of the game.

Teleporting while PK... well, no.  Butou now, YES!  So, if you want to point something wrong, point the  teleport system. :D

The problem is not in the game. Problem is not the competence of the administration or dev. 

At the moment, PK can move to any point of the zone in 2 clicks, it’s almost impossible to catch them. they are ready to disappear instantly. The second problem is that the summoners have a wild range a horse has skills without recoil, archers also have skills without recoil.... 

But the administration is silent and closes his eyes to this. People have an aversion to the game, because the time spent here does not bring pleasure. In normal projects of NсSoft and other dev, if the administration cannot resolve the issue in a short time, they block account if you use exploits.

Almost all PK are players who play with the bot, Playing for 76 TH They see me as hide through their programs. After removing the protection (Xin), opened the field for programmers, farmers, and sellers of game values. In no game was there such a flea attitude towards players in NCwest Classic. I played on Franz many years ago, yes there were bots but they were not so brazen. 

I wrote a lot of tickets for not honest players when they were level 40-50, now they are 70-78 and continue to use soft. Although the administration replies to me that they figured out the incident and blocked them - they lie to me.

See you in another game with a more loyal attitude towards players (August 31) :ph34r:

2Dev: You killed a great game with great pot

Losing players, we lose the game

Edited by Zerker