Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Hime

Hime, will be corrected the mission to enchant the lady's dagger? The Black smith of mammon is not delivering the dagger and I can not even find the option for enchants. Missing just this quest for me to conclude exalted lvl 3. Please...i need u.

2 hours ago, TazBag said:

Now is this, lost 15%, is so a big problem?

Not more OP Titan? :P

Since when was titan op? This class require a huge amount of gear to be really strong, especially since SoS+2h blunt is gone for them, and not they lose an extra 15% patack.
I'm no tyrr myself, but the class is in bad state enough for that to happen imo, especially for average/low geared player.

On the other hand, evis, who were perfectly fine got a free 15% patack added to inside position. Yet to find any logic in here (I'm evi myself)

hi everyone :D

got couple questions and I need your opinion plz

A) I am not sure but I think resurrection skill cooldown  from ( eva saint 104 char) used to take 3 or 4 seconds for reuse. Now in this chronicle it takes 9 seconds for reuse. Is it normal ?

B) Now that zaken don't reward blessed rez scrolls is there any other way to obtain them ? Except by exchange them with daily coins, any other instant?

C) I missing one key ingredient to craft divine elixirs from grocery. Is it possible to replace the key ingredient with other staff or exclude it from the recipe ?

Thank for your time and I will appreciate if those get fixed too :D

keep the good job :D

2 hours ago, Chibber said:

Still nothing about the stupidly rediculous pk system? Good job in that while leveling a new toon in under this new system 8 pk's by a moronic dwarf (who's mummy probably didnt buy then their favorite sweeties after school)...in the new starter area's.Said muppet ran about these area's killing everyone trying to level up new toons with the new quests...(Brilliant idea by whoever thought it up).Is it really the intention of this company to kill off new players joining the game  and lose possable revinue from them ????  TBH i find the devs less intellegent than the PKers in this instance to allow such a stupid idea to exsist. stick in a no pvp button if you want to kill people make it a choice to be killed or not.

OMG - this is really happening?  Well, it doesn't happen where I level... hm... a real financial purchase new players will generally blow past 1-85 in 2 days... so...

12 hours ago, Juji said:

In discussion with Dev team now. It is intended in other regions to teleport while in combat, but we asking to remove it or add more restrictions.

We are trying to prioritize fixes for all of the issues that are being reported before we roll out with another event or store update. 

The SA extraction option was missing from our localization files that were never sent over. We received the files today and need to wait a few days to get a fix back with the changes. It will most likely be another week :(

Thanks,

I am waiting for an update on this.

6 hours ago, Shoppy said:

Really? I have not seen any massive PK spree characters on Naia outside of the 1-85 leveling zone.

During the day, I can go to Hellbound, Giant's Cave and all the other macro places and find not a single dead party there. The system is fine.

The system is not fine only because YOU "can go to hellbound, Giant's Cave and other places", you are not the only player in game.

4 minutes ago, Kale said:

Noblese Teleport to Coliseum, and Castles don t gonna come back ? 

it s to much expense to travel without it

to much for me at least =(

Option 1:

If you teleport to the village it's 60.000 adena but if you really broke a zone next to the village is 30.000 adena. 

So for example you need to go dion you teleport cruma tower then use scroll of escape or return and you pay 30.000 insteed of 60.000 adena.

Option 2:

Teleport to arena for example gludin, giran or monster track (dion) are free to teleport then return or scroll of escape and you get for free in town without any adena cost.

Option 3:

Use lvl 6 faction mounts; giant cave (aden), hellbound (heine), enchanted valley (hunter village); then use scroll of escape or return skill.

To my opinion teleporting cost just 1 scroll of escape it's just an idea for you. ;)

Beside that you can buy the scroll of escape in a light castle town without taxes from groces, saves you adena. xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Syndra said:

Option 1:

If you teleport to the village it's 60.000 adena but if you really broke a zone next to the village is 30.000 adena. 

So for example you need to go dion you teleport cruma tower then use scroll of escape or return and you pay 30.000 insteed of 60.000 adena.

Option 2:

Teleport to arena for example gludin, giran or monster track (dion) are free to teleport then return or scroll of escape and you get for free in town without any adena cost.

Option 3:

Use lvl 6 faction mounts; giant cave (aden), hellbound (heine), enchanted valley (hunter village); then use scroll of escape or return skill.

To my opinion teleporting cost just 1 scroll of escape it's just an idea for you. ;)

Beside that you can buy the scroll of escape in a light castle town without taxes from groces, saves you adena. xD

For me its not about the cost...its about, just an example, how facile was to noblese teleport in Lower GC :)
But overall new teleport system its way better...and if they will bring back noblese teleport will be just perfect.

4 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

For me its not about the cost...its about, just an example, how facile was to noblese teleport in Lower GC :)
But overall new teleport system its way better...and if they will bring back noblese teleport will be just perfect.

• I agree, nobless teleport worked great. Anyway now we are stuck with the habbit to walk to gatekeeper and once there get to know u wasted your time. Ahahaha. xDxD

Btw, servers are up. 

Edited by Syndra
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Syndra said:

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Thanks So Much For your Help, See you, have a nice day 

Before Fafurion update, i used to travel with Noblese Teleports and after that, i couldn t find the way to travel more confortably, Really TY for your time Syndra.

Big Work NCSOFT team, i appreciate all you do.

16 minutes ago, Zalir said:

The system is not fine only because YOU "can go to hellbound, Giant's Cave and other places", you are not the only player in game.

I am just saying dude, if people are being pk'd all day long and all usual afk/macro/autohunt areas are being targeted by those insane pk chars, then there should be proof/signs of it. But really, I have not seen any big graveyards of dead players in any of the usual zones. Not even in e.g. Tanor. The only zone that gets wiped when possible is Refinery and that's a good thing. Refinery is unbalanced as hell drops/adena/exp/spellbook wise and should be nerfed. That said, Refinery is a great spot for Zariche/Akamanah to get the death count up.

TL;DR: As long as none of the common exp spots are massive graveyards of afk/macro/autohunt players and common teleport spots aren't guarded by PK chars doing spot kills, the PK system does not have to be adjusted.

43 minutes ago, Zalir said:

@Juji @Hime

Hey guys any info about the "new novice skills"? when are you planning to remove the two subclasses?

that will be part of next update, we only got the first part of Prelude of War upto 2nd of January and not the rest so there's still alot to come but let's first get the current update working & bug free shall we ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shoppy said:

Really? I have not seen any massive PK spree characters on Naia outside of the 1-85 leveling zone.

During the day, I can go to Hellbound, Giant's Cave and all the other macro places and find not a single dead party there. The system is fine.

Your opinion does not represent everyone's opinion.

44 minutes ago, Shoppy said:

I am just saying dude, if people are being pk'd all day long and all usual afk/macro/autohunt areas are being targeted by those insane pk chars, then there should be proof/signs of it. But really, I have not seen any big graveyards of dead players in any of the usual zones. Not even in e.g. Tanor. The only zone that gets wiped when possible is Refinery and that's a good thing. Refinery is unbalanced as hell drops/adena/exp/spellbook wise and should be nerfed. That said, Refinery is a great spot for Zariche/Akamanah to get the death count up.

TL;DR: As long as none of the common exp spots are massive graveyards of afk/macro/autohunt players and common teleport spots aren't guarded by PK chars doing spot kills, the PK system does not have to be adjusted.

then you are an exception, everyone is facing problems with this system of pvp elaborated so rudimentary

1 hour ago, Shoppy said:

Again... The fact YOU don't see something dosen't mean that is not happening, PK must have some penalty otherwise there is not a minimal control about harrasment.

@Hime @Juji

Guys please look further on the new macro cancel system, im absolutly sure Devs are ignoring this issue, I know Is fine if makro go in cicle ONLY when you set it as Toggle (right click) thats ok! But I've seen alot of peopel complaining about the same issue that I have and when you are going thru instances, farming, PVP, Olys  it became really annoying to make Stop a makro that is not supoused to be set as Cicled Macro or Toggled Macro.

I'm not asking to make stop a Makro Toggeled (right click) waht is a new feature that I like and man ppl agree with that.

Just asking to bring back the Macro cancel while you run only for this macros that you haven't set as Toggle... Only the ones you use with the Keyboard on real time... It is killing the fluid game play experience...