Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Hime

12 minutes ago, Zalir said:

Guys please look further on the new macro cancel system, im absolutly sure Devs are ignoring this issue, I know Is fine if makro go in cicle ONLY when you set it as Toggle (right click) thats ok! But I've seen alot of peopel complaining about the same issue that I have and when you are going thru instances, farming, PVP, Olys  it became really annoying to make Stop a makro that is not supoused to be set as Cicled Macro or Toggled Macro.

I'm not asking to make stop a Makro Toggeled (right click) waht is a new feature that I like and man ppl agree with that.

Just asking to bring back the Macro cancel while you run only for this macros that you haven't set as Toggle... Only the ones you use with the Keyboard on real time... It is killing the fluid game play experience...

+1, this is very annoying.

Also  macro-evoked actions seem slower than before.

For example, before Fafurion when I was a leader (active, not afk) I used a macro (F1):

/usetoken1

/summonattack

so that other party members can quikly assist me while I hit first. A second after that I'd use another macro to cast marks (F4).

Before Fafurion the star (token1) appeared instantly while now it takes a few seconds. What is more annoying, if I use the macro with marks too soon the pets never attack.

Edit: in case you start giving me advice :) ...I switched the order of the macro so that attack is first, but as a result, the star often did not appear. I sometimes had to wait a few seconds for it to appear before I could cast marks.

In the end, I added marks to the original macro, which is the best workaround for now, but the time it takes to add a token and then cast marks is still very slow when compared to the previous functionality.

Edited by Helv
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Helv said:

+1, this is very annoying.

Also  macro-evoked actions seem slower than before.

For example, before Fafurion when I was a leader (active, not afk) I used a macro (F1):

/usetoken1

/summonattack

so that other party members can quikly assist me while I hit first. A second after that I'd use another macro to cast marks (F4).

Before Fafurion the star (token1) appeared instantly while now it takes a few seconds. What is more annoying, if I use the macro with marks too soon the pets never attack.

Edit: in case you start giving me advice :) ...I switched the order of the macro so that attack is first, but as a result, the star often did not appear. I sometimes had to wait a few seconds for it to appear before I could cast marks.

In the end, I added marks to the original macro, which is the best workaround for now, but the time it takes to add a token and then cast marks is still very slow when compared to the previous functionality.

Quote, macro with /attack e /summonattack, not go to 2nd stage if still pressed (or anyay is very slow to go to 2nd step) then before update.

• Juji unpinned this topic