Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 22, 2019

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • Fixed an issue where Zaken’s Cloak could not be unsealed at the Pona NPC.

• Fixed an issue where some Dimensional Merchant features were not working when accessing them through the UI button.

• Baium’s Mystery Box will no longer be available on the L2 Store.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

9 minutes ago, Valky said:

When are u gonna fix adena drop rate and amount? And also, when are u gonna stop avoiding the subject?

And drops in general.

Edited by Valky

@Hime

@Juji

Is it obvoius only for me, that we still love L2 classic, but now it is almost impossible to play, because, it is cheaper to stay in town then to farm. at lvl 45 i couldnt find a spot were i win in a race called "exp vs pots and SS". soon i run out of adena to afford SS, then i will refuse using healing pots. i have already half of my CP left the game because of adena/drop/spoil issue. therefore, pls, answer IS IT GOING TO BE CHANGED? i dont want to waste time here... we, players, especially those who buy VIP want a fair game, we dont want to buy SS for a daily needs from L2store. we love L2 classic, but it shouldnt be so tough. for what i see now is no longer a game, it is struggling...

Is a bit crazy the situation, mobs give the xp who u can see in l2 wiki but mobs give even less of half of the adena, only 70% chance to get the adena x mob and ofc half of the mobs atm dont give any adena or drop just xp/sp....how is suppose to make some adenas now? cruma tower awesome xp/sp but adena/drop rates are just miserable...

Test my char lv65 still even worse than "lowbie" areas...this new update is cool for new teleport system & macro but lose the desire to play...this will continue like this? almost not even adena for shots and better dont think to "save" adenas...

Resultado de imagen de fake death gif

4 hours ago, Valky said:

When are u gonna fix adena drop rate and amount? And also, when are u gonna stop avoiding the subject?

4 hours ago, Synergy said:

@Hime

@Juji

Is it obvoius only for me, that we still love L2 classic, but now it is almost impossible to play, because, it is cheaper to stay in town then to farm. at lvl 45 i couldnt find a spot were i win in a race called "exp vs pots and SS". soon i run out of adena to afford SS, then i will refuse using healing pots. i have already half of my CP left the game because of adena/drop/spoil issue. therefore, pls, answer IS IT GOING TO BE CHANGED? i dont want to waste time here... we, players, especially those who buy VIP want a fair game, we dont want to buy SS for a daily needs from L2store. we love L2 classic, but it shouldnt be so tough. for what i see now is no longer a game, it is struggling...

18 minutes ago, Kurz said:

Is a bit crazy the situation, mobs give the xp who u can see in l2 wiki but mobs give even less of half of the adena, only 70% chance to get the adena x mob and ofc half of the mobs atm dont give any adena or drop just xp/sp....how is suppose to make some adenas now? cruma tower awesome xp/sp but adena/drop rates are just miserable...

Test my char lv65 still even worse than "lowbie" areas...this new update is cool for new teleport system & macro but lose the desire to play...this will continue like this? almost not even adena for shots and better dont think to "save" adenas...

Resultado de imagen de fake death gif

what do not you understand? adena is fine! they've already explained it to you. They won't fix it, it's correct, it's expected! I got it? Stop!

26 minutes ago, WarriorOfLight said:

what do not you understand? adena is fine! they've already explained it to you. They won't fix it, it's correct, it's expected! I got it? Stop!

adena is fine? fine to buy from L2store? pls, give us a link where authorities told u so.

23 minutes ago, Synergy said:

adena is fine? fine to buy from L2store? pls, give us a link where authorities told u so.

adena is fine man, you can't macro to afk and have much adena ^^. Drop from event x4 rate, you are welcome!

2 hours ago, TheoTheReaper said:

When will you remove the blessed soulshots.? And will happen to tye existing ones.? Will they remain or dissapear.?

Wild guess would be either:

#1: They remove blessed soulshots recipe and craft register gets deleted but you keep the existing soulshots

#2: Same as #2 except the existing soulshots becomes obsolete and they'll reimburse you for the materials

#3: Recipe is no longer dropped but you keep the recipe and the craft or the recipe doesn't drop or gets deleted but you keep the craft.

#4: Absolutely nothing.

Whatever happens, it's in everyone's interest to stock them up now :ph34r:. You don't lose anything by doing this.

11 minutes ago, DrAnh said:

adena is fine man, you can't macro to afk and have much adena ^^. Drop from event x4 rate, you are welcome!

i dont want afk/macro. my main is WL, i was making trains through the location and my CP used to AOE mobs. but now it is POINTLESS, cause there is no spoil from mobs, so u cant get aditional adena from junk u sell. Aligators Island always was a location to gather adena from it. now, there is no profit, cause all adena i get i waste on healing pots and SS.

2 minutes ago, Synergy said:

i dont want afk/macro. my main is WL, i was making trains through the location and my CP used to AOE mobs. but now it is POINTLESS, cause there is no spoil from mobs, so u cant get aditional adena from junk u sell. Aligators Island always was a location to gather adena from it. now, there is no profit, cause all adena i get i waste on healing pots and SS.

haha, every thing change, way to make money change, if you no change, y wil ...

1 hour ago, DrAnh said:

haha, every thing change, way to make money change, if you no change, y wil ...

yaa i changed too 10 player with macro farming lv 20+ ... that is all of us is doing... alot of low level.. that is s***man!!

I do 2,5kkk at  ev last night and 0 adena is that normal??? the other days I was have lil drop last  night 0... I think  adena need  se fix.. can afford not even tps... ssb  not even for fun...  mobs less than 40 .. drop more adena  than mob lv60 this is not normal...

Guys just Fix adena rate/drops!

And Don't to forget update the wiki with the real numbers in current patch because it's outdated! 

In my personal opinion (no offense) if you let the drop/adena rate as it was on the anniversary event the adena sellers would be vanished forever from this server!

and the markets would be better..

Best Regards!

Edited by k3nt4ur0s1
so much to say

dude don't put your high / low level from mobs in your party  it's new system  if you use high level to buff or  not goting xp for farm without need to dead to lower your level   it's wrong they fixed it already  bring all toons in party same level as mobs and drop will be normal   

no drop from highlevel than mob +9 maybe or +11 different level  in party  even they are not there