Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 22, 2019

5 hours ago, DrAnh said:

adena is fine man, you can't macro to afk and have much adena ^^. Drop from event x4 rate, you are welcome!

Man i agree with you... you cant let macro farm and earn much adena.. but i think adena amount is less then before the event.. and ports are more expensive... idk... for me that dont use a lot macro farm itshard

13 hours ago, BoomHeadShot said:

Hi @Hime

When do you think Class Transfer Buff Scrolls will start working again? Right now they are just tempting decorations in my inventory.

Please let us know.

Thank you!

They are working but you can't have even one buff on you if you want to use it. When you have even one buff from wc/ol/pp/bp or what ever other hero that can give you buffs that can overlap buffs from scrolls you wont be able to use the buff scroll. You have to cancel all buffs that you have on ur self and you can use class transfer buff scroll then.

The fall of money is insignificant.
Drop is a joke
I'm an archer with a bow c (no top), I need to kill a monster 3 shots, I spend 237a and 1/5 monsters give me between 140 and 190a.
You have to pay to kill monsters.
Never progess in this way.
They feel like abandoning this
Sorry por the english (google translate)

Edited by LadyDis

• Juji unpinned this topic
On 26.05.2019 at 5:26 AM, LadyDis said:

The fall of money is insignificant.
Drop is a joke
I'm an archer with a bow c (no top), I need to kill a monster 3 shots, I spend 237a and 1/5 monsters give me between 140 and 190a.
You have to pay to kill monsters.
Never progess in this way.
They feel like abandoning this
Sorry por the english (google translate)

You can buy adena from bots(GMs don't cares about them so it's not a big prob) or buy event tickets from l2store and sell on market for adena.

That's how stuff should work in GM's minds with f2p system.