For Thouse Leaving the server

Have you decided that this server isnt for you anymore? You dont like playing here? Leaving is your only option?  Then dont waste your efforts and items! Feel free to mail your items to me in Giran server and become part of my character!! GL <3 :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DrogoKhal said:

Have you decided that this server isnt for you anymore? You dont like playing here? Leaving is your only option?  Then dont waste your efforts and items! Feel free to mail your items to me in Giran server and become part of my character!! GL <3 :)

I left, not online since monday. but still lurking around in forum...pathetically hoping that smth changes, since i've invested a lot of my time ;(

Umm...If the current status doesn't bother you - everything is fine, no drop/adena/bot issues - then you shouldn't have any problem to get gear on your own.. right ?

So, No!! GL ^_^

This is the real server buddy. You are all crying about the low rates and adena/drop/exp/sp because there was an event for the last 4 weeks that doubled exp/sp and adena rates. If you were smart enough to read about the server before joining you would have noticed that. Plus they say that the server is x0.7. Its not even x1!! This is a server for hard core gamers if you deside to not pay or keep it to the minimum level. If you had all that info and you desided to play here and now bleep about it, go somewhere else! :P
NC soft is kind enought to put events time to time to help the people that are not donating. A lot of events are pay to win and help the credit card masters a lot, but events like Oriana's was the best for us that like to experience the game as it is. Because even if you didnt pay, by just farming or the 3 disgaise tickets you took daily helped you  to make some very easy money. And if you were lucky you could use thouse oriana coins and get something worth of big adena that the Gold credit card masters would want!! This post was made out of fun because a lot of people were crying in and out of the game, and in forums about the server after previous weeks maintanence. And i desided since a lot of people will leave the server, why not help myself from thouse that have no intention to  ever coming back. Thanks for  the good luck wish, i hope the best for you aswell for the next server you will go to play! Because this once is not going to be "fixed" because theres nothing to fix. This is it, x0.7. Take it or leave it in your case :P