Noobies Doubts

Limac

Good afternoon
I like mmo very much, and I met lineage 2 a few years ago but I did not play because I had little time and it was very difficult to up, but now I was attracted to the auto farm system and I am very happy to play, I have some doubts and I wanted to know if anyone can help me solve

(sorry for the typos, I do not speak English, I'm using a translator)

My doubts are as follows:

Currently what lvl max of the main class, the dual class and the sub class?

Does the dual class have the same advantage as the base class?

I noticed that spoil is no longer useful, am I right?

Is there a specific class that is best in the farm?

As for the up, those quest that make you quick on lvl 85, do you have any of them above 85?

Is there any macro that I can use in the auto farm system to do one char just following another? would like a list of macros

I noticed that in the game the most complicated is to acquire soushot R, since it costs very expensive comparing with the amount of adena that drops of the mobs. has any way I got the recipe for soushot R without being dropped by mobs?

Thanks in advance!

Cant answer all your questions as Im new too but will handle the ones I know.

Ive not come across quests to lvl up after 85, its pretty much been all grinding on monsters. There is a line you get from the Adventures guild for daily repeatable quests, The xp from them is very meh but you get like 500000 or so adena from each from the ones in Altar of Evil / Bloody Swamp. That will help keep you swimming in R shot at least. No clue how to make the kind of adena I see items being auctioned for.

The R shot recipie is sold in blacksmithing area in Aden if I remember correctly. Dont think have to be a dwarf to use it but not 100% positive since I play one.

Hopefully more knowledgeable people can come answer your questions better :)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Limac said:

Good afternoon
I like mmo very much, and I met lineage 2 a few years ago but I did not play because I had little time and it was very difficult to up, but now I was attracted to the auto farm system and I am very happy to play, I have some doubts and I wanted to know if anyone can help me solve

As for the up, those quest that make you quick on lvl 85, do you have any of them above 85?

Is there any macro that I can use in the auto farm system to do one char just following another? would like a list of macros

I noticed that in the game the most complicated is to acquire soushot R, since it costs very expensive comparing with the amount of adena that drops of the mobs. has any way I got the recipe for soushot R without being dropped by mobs?

Thanks in advance!

no lvl cap for main and dual....subclass is limited to 80.

yes and no, you can do olympiad only with your main class...its the only difference

yes, you are right

yes, gold visa class is the best...other then that play whatever make you happy

there are lots of quests, till 103 you can lvl up relative fast

every class/lvl/farm area have specific macro, you just have to test yourself and fine tune again and again

yes, you can have recipe for soulsshots(only dwarfs can use it-i dont think the common one ca be aquire in game at this time) Dont think its cheap to craft :)  Players prefer mysterious shots from gameshop  due to weight 0(we can carry how many we want....1 milion shots for example).

Gl

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 10:37 AM, Limac said:

Good afternoon

Thanks in advance!

Buy 200% rune izi exp 88-99 in silent valley