Forums

Insane prices

m0da

On 5/22/2019 at 5:32 PM, m0da said:

This new brooch event for example is the most expensive i can remember... You have to pay $200 for 150 random jewels.. With the abysmal rates used by the "Company" for upgrading jewels, somebody would need about 5 such packs to just have a small chance to get a lvl. 5 jewel...

I don't even dare to calculate how many real money someone will need to get a 6-slot brooch and the price of a rare one looks like a joke..

This may be a bit off topic, but given the staff seem to read this topic I'll put my 2 cents in.

The random factor is the biggest issue from my perspective. I hate gambling in the real life, taking risk causes a lot of stress for me and literally gives me headaches - I avoid it whenever possible, so even if I wanted to spend some money on a promo at L2Store I simply can't. The thought that I could spend money on some boxes to combine jewels and be left with nothing puts me off. I play games for fun, so I can relax after a busy day at work.

As for the prices as such, I agree with most of the comments. I am amazed that there are people willing to pay thousands of Euros for this game, but as long as they do that, the pricing model will not change. Sad but true.

1 hour ago, NaratyrMizzrym said:

You can buy Jewels and sell the boxes. You can buy/sell almost everthing from L2 Store, so the randomness can be kept at a minimum if you want that.

I know, but I don't like trading :) Many of the promo items cannot be put in the AH and sitting in town for days and trying to sell stuff is boring (tried that a few years ago). My main point is that it would be good if I could pay for something specific I'd like to get, so without the random factor or being forced to swap stuff with other players.

So @m0da did you fully understand the answer you got , or you need further explanation???

Just in case to make you feel better, this question was made in more then 100 topics on old forum. But as you see even a 1,99$ / month for a cheap hosting is to much investment to the player legacy from NCWest. All got wipe out.

And @Andouille wan a be da best it is still buying 16k Ncoins for 22b.

If in any chance you got an answer on pm , pls share it here in public.

Edited by AllCom

On 5/27/2019 at 9:43 PM, AllCom said:

So @m0da did you fully understand the answer you got , or you need further explanation???

Just in case to make you feel better, this question was made in more then 100 topics on old forum. But as you see even a 1,99$ / month for a cheap hosting is to much investment to the player legacy from NCWest. All got wipe out.

And @Andouille wan a be da best it is still buying 16k Ncoins for 22b.

If in any chance you got an answer on pm , pls share it here in public.

:D

No mate, no response received and thank you for pumping this post up..

This discussion has been opened many times in the past, i know.. And they haven't only removed the old forum, they have also recently removed the old events.. So that noone can see that the prices are getting higher and higher...

The way it goes, they will soon ask directly for kidneys.. Joking here :D

Have a good day!

Well prices of L2 store shows that NCwest is only up to soak ppl from money as much as they can , doesnt care about gameplay. Look prices at Korean servers and here.  Its like 10-15x cheaper while the earnings in korea are in some way higher than in US... So dont tell me its because koreans earn less so they have less prices or its based on region market like some of the NC staff said.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Afum said:

Well prices of L2 store shows that NCwest is only up to soak ppl from money as much as they can , doesnt care about gameplay. Look prices at Korean servers and here.  Its like 10-15x cheaper while the earnings in korea are in some way higher than in US... So dont tell me its because koreans earn less so they have less prices or its based on region market like some of the NC staff said.

If you live in Seoul, yes, but if you don't, then you're well below those high salaries.

Also, comparing this version to what's and what it was in the Korean version is plain silly. You can't compare the free world market to the pesky Korean one :)

15 hours ago, mixa said:

If you live in Seoul, yes, but if you don't, then you're well below those high salaries.

Also, comparing this version to what's and what it was in the Korean version is plain silly. You can't compare the free world market to the pesky Korean one :)

Trust me, not only in Seoul , anyway the prices difference is so big even if you compare salaries

Edited by Afum

Still waiting for some answers here dear Management team. Either that or please do provide us with the contact information of the person who is supervising you and/or superior, someone to complain to and do something about it since your hands are tied.

Cheers