Abuse in teleporting without GK

They are giving pk in the players using macro ..

I went to kill the pk ..

the player with pk uses the teleport without gk and he goes back to town in attack mode.....

Please remove or place not to teleport in attack mode because a penalty has to have...

they don't give a  XXXX about what we facing. they didn't even think when we made a ticket . they just  normal employee that already lose a passion in jobs. they didn't want thier in cares games to balance and fun  

what the hell is this  Elemental master   Magnus unicorn  Instance cast Aoe / 2 Sec Cooldown / Can resummon and didn't need to rebuff or anything / Superwide range attack between  user and thier summon  

This is a joke  if you want to have fun in lineage2 you must pvp mass pvp siege  and This balance make ppl need to play all  Elemental master  instead of class they love 

PK always  teleport  if you not  1 hit killing him after  we tried to chase with a super far disctance  thire char got stunt and still can teleport  for a week and they didn't do any XXX 

Edited by class3Rank1

2 minutes ago, Mishi said:

Remove the TP option when in combat. Issue fixed, and the system still in game. 
Sorry I enjoy not having to run 3 toons to a GK to port. lol

this,  Keep the GK function in town.

Remove it when incombat or dont make it instant, like 20-30 sec or so.

4 minutes ago, Hashili said:

this,  Keep the GK function in town.

Remove it when incombat or dont make it instant, like 20-30 sec or so.

I am against having to use GK. 
However I'm against using TP in combat. 

I just wanted to clarify, because I'd much rather not see GK system reverted. 

As for people who thing EE PR is not worth anything/worth less:
It still saves money, and if traveling to a town, have the party port to a diff location and PR to town, instantly saving a few thousand adena. 
Not to mention if they remove TP while in combat, then PR would be the go to..lol 

Edited by Mishi

EE's PR is useless because if you want to move from one map to another - you don't have to chain Aden -> Giran - > Dion -> Gludio port. The prices are fixed. No point going to town when you can directly port to the other end of the map with the TP prices fixed.

33 minutes ago, Mishi said:

I am against having to use GK. 
However I'm against using TP in combat. 

I just wanted to clarify, because I'd much rather not see GK system reverted. 

As for people who thing EE PR is not worth anything/worth less:
It still saves money, and if traveling to a town, have the party port to a diff location and PR to town, instantly saving a few thousand adena. 
Not to mention if they remove TP while in combat, then PR would be the go to..lol 

No I disagree.

If you want cheaper ports, they can always make it free or just lower the prices. The reason why you always had multiple hops is to prevent people from doing rapid surprise gankings across the map. With the old GK system you can always have warring of people gathering or porting to a cretin locations. This is because certain ports are hubs for travel and the port options from hubs are limited. With the current port from anywhere system, good luck and enjoy your dirt naps. L2 is mainly a PVP game after all or have people forgot that?

As to the EE PR being useless, this is nonsense but not for the reasons you describe. PR has always been useless as a money saver because the money you would save porting back to town at high levels is irrelevant. PR is instant cast at higher levels, it is intended to get your party out of trouble by BSoEing out of a sticky situation or from getting ganked by your enemies. This was important at high levels when even 2% exp lost was a whole day's worth of grinding. 

• Like 1

TP system is broken and  ppl are abusing it, that is what happens  when devs implement  BS  instead of think about something so obvious for like,  two minutes.

Being TELEPORTED is a luxury and we need to pay for this. This is what limit the in-game ganks and some stupid actions like bring a lvl80 char to abandoned camp in five seconds just to kill some annoying noob kid.

9 hours ago, Jeremmy said:

TP system is broken and  ppl are abusing it, that is what happens  when devs implement  BS  instead of think about something so obvious for like,  two minutes.

Being TELEPORTED is a luxury and we need to pay for this. This is what limit the in-game ganks and some stupid actions like bring a lvl80 char to abandoned camp in five seconds just to kill some annoying noob kid.

Totally true.

@Juji, @Hime bump

When they implement a QoL change that nobody asked for like the Teleport system and is not only gamebreaking to an extent, but also makes the game feel so cheap like a pserver.

What else is there? No limit multiboxing, removal of most quests, instant 2nd class change, hunt 700 mobs for 3rd class change, autoloop

Nice classic.

Edited by Chigikogo