L2 Classic, where?

The recent changes in the Lineage 2 Classics leave much to be desired. When the last year I heard the news of the new classic servers I was very happy. At first, it was almost like the old L2  classic, for those players who wanted to relive the old game experience.

But ...

The new changes are simply horrible:

1. First, is that even the quest were not implemented to raise the level of clan (bye to the little role that was in the game)
  2. The class change quest has been deleted (more of the same, goodbye role, goodbye old missions)
  3. A new legal bot system, lol?
  4. Teleports without using the Gatekeeper, wtf?
  5. The Moon Armor ... no comments.

I understand that NcSoft want to make the game more attractive, the quests that helped you at the beginning were fine, but the new ones ... in a short time you are level 20, with just 2000 or 5000 adenas, without having done any mission of class change specific for your race, with a weapong no grade and with an armor D.

What's the point of that?

Actually, if I wanted to get things so easily, I would only play on live servers, like Naia, but this is classic, or not?

Honestly, you are breaking the game. This is not classic game any more.

On 5/22/2019 at 4:38 PM, DarkElve said:

The recent changes in the Lineage 2 Classics leave much to be desired. When the last year I heard the news of the new classic servers I was very happy. At first, it was almost like the old L2  classic, for those players who wanted to relive the old game experience.

But ...

The new changes are simply horrible:

1. First, is that even the quest were not implemented to raise the level of clan (bye to the little role that was in the game)
  2. The class change quest has been deleted (more of the same, goodbye role, goodbye old missions)
  3. A new legal bot system, lol?
  4. Teleports without using the Gatekeeper, wtf?
  5. The Moon Armor ... no comments.

I understand that NcSoft want to make the game more attractive, the quests that helped you at the beginning were fine, but the new ones ... in a short time you are level 20, with just 2000 or 5000 adenas, without having done any mission of class change specific for your race, with a weapong no grade and with an armor D.

What's the point of that?

Actually, if I wanted to get things so easily, I would only play on live servers, like Naia, but this is classic, or not?

Honestly, you are breaking the game. This is not classic game any more.

You're about 7 months too late on this. Forums were flooded a month into classic. It's a last ditch effort to grab some cash out of Lineage 2 before their next project.