Sign in to follow this  
MadaY

Disappointing

MadaY    2

Disappointing the truth I've been waiting a lot the event of jewels and you put this...... Random box....... Very high prices for 150 boxes I bought several packs of them only I have left 3 sapphires is a shame the truth and I understand that many are going to illegal servers have adapted this game at least here to certain clans is a shame on my part I can s save you new events do not spend more money in Nccoins I am very disappointed and estpy thinking of quitting the game after 9 years dedicated

• Like 1

LightRider    46
2 hours ago, MadaY said:

Disappointing the truth I've been waiting a lot the event of jewels and you put this...... Random box....... Very high prices for 150 boxes I bought several packs of them only I have left 3 sapphires is a shame the truth and I understand that many are going to illegal servers have adapted this game at least here to certain clans is a shame on my part I can s save you new events do not spend more money in Nccoins I am very disappointed and estpy thinking of quitting the game after 9 years dedicated

Just sell the ones you dont want and buy the ones you do.

m0da    26

Unfortunately as i also said in another thread, currently someone has to spend approx. $1000 to just have a SMALL chance for a lvl. 5 jewel... And of course everyone knows that only the needed jewels should be kept and the rest should be sold..

And of course a lvl. 5 jewel is just a drop in the ocean compared to all the other stuff that one has to have in order to be just a bit competitive.. 

If this isn't insane then i am in the wrong game (rhetorical again)... :)

Kellian    7

But If you spend 1k on this event and sell boxes you can buy lvl5 jewel no problem and have loads of change according to my calculations. There is plenty of jewels for sale by ppl who made them already. Making them yourself is just nuts.

Neesir    2

just make some powders and buy a lvl3 or lvl4 saphire right away, you have to play the odds into your favor, game is hard and complex, thats why i love it.