Forums

Mass Chain Strike - another Classic nonsens.

How even someone could add such skill to the game. Now tanks are able to pull multiple NOT FLAGGED players for example during the raid barrier to regen its full hp.
Ncsoft will you even stop killing this game?

• Like 1

well it's not that  unbalance for mass chainstrike  At least tank need to run to 600 Range you can stop him by Blind skill or stunt   
and you cal level up your SWS to use song of purification 

The op is insane crusher  Good AOE dps and  remove buff  

and the most unbalance is pony xD

this is my pov 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2019 at 12:25 PM, class3Rank1 said:

well it's not that  unbalance for mass chainstrike  At least tank need to run to 600 Range you can stop him by Blind skill or stunt   
and you cal level up your SWS to use song of purification 

The op is insane crusher  Good AOE dps and  remove buff  

and the most unbalance is pony xD

this is my pov 

Regarding Pony:

I am fine with the pet aoe damage.

I am fine with the reuse time of the pets aoe damage / stun.

I am fine with it being able to attack people 2500+ range away.

I am not fine with the reuse time on re-summoning it.  This is the problem, if the pony had a 5 minute reuse it would justify the pets raw power and capability.  As it is right now the summoner does not need to even use their heal/recharge class skills which were designed to keep the pet alive.  It is more effective to just resummon the pet when it gets hurt/oom/CC'd because there is virtually no cooldown. 

Fix the reuse to a fixed non modifiable 5 minute cooldown, make it viable to kill the pet and force the summoner to use another pet or retreat.  This will fix pvp/siege/oly and force the summoner to be more tactical about how they play their class instead of using it to basically lob pony bombs non stop.

Edited by Dreadnought
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Dreadnought said:

Regarding Pony:

I am fine with the pet aoe damage.

I am fine with the reuse time of the pets aoe damage / stun.

I am fine with it being able to attack people 2500+ range away.

I am not fine with the reuse time on re-summoning it.  This is the problem, if the pony had a 5 minute reuse it would justify the pets raw power and capability.  As it is right now the summoner does not need to even use their heal/recharge class skills which were designed to keep the pet alive.  It is more effective to just resummon the pet when it gets hurt/oom/CC'd because there is virtually no cooldown. 

Fix the reuse to a fixed non modifiable 5 minute cooldown, make it viable to kill the pet and force the summoner to use another pet or retreat.  This will fix pvp/siege/oly and force the summoner to be more tactical about how they play their class instead of using it to basically lob pony bombs non stop.

yet that's can be  a way too