Tavern is bugged

Tora

As the title said Tavern instance is bugged u dont get the pages u need for "victory collection" quest like is writed in the patchnote,plus Settlen NPC dont have any option for exchange those pages.

Hoping will be fixed soon as possible (im blocked with my exalted quest).

Thank you in advance.

the patchnote says "if u have already the story book u will get page u can exchange for others missing books.......i have 3 kelbim story books and i got nothing from other 3 kelbim so if is not guaranteed 100% they must write it in the patch note.

2 minutes ago, Tora said:

the patchnote says "if u have already the story book u will get page u can exchange for others missing books.......i have 3 kelbim story books and i got nothing from other 3 kelbim so if is not guaranteed 100% they must write it in the patch note.

My party got a book from Kain and another member that already had the book gained a page. Both at the same moment. Hidden Korean random value I suspect. But this was before this weeks maintenance. Maybe something changed with the fixes they did. @Juji

20 hours ago, Tora said:

the patchnote says "if u have already the story book u will get page u can exchange for others missing books.......i have 3 kelbim story books and i got nothing from other 3 kelbim so if is not guaranteed 100% they must write it in the patch note

Last night, I did Tavern, and my party member got a duplicate Kelbim book and not a page. It's indeed buggy.