B. Apo Retri vs E. Shadow Retri

Ormazd

Hello,

I am using now Blessed Apocalypse Retributer +12 (2 SA - Might/Focus) and my question is: will I see the difference if I change to Enhanced Shadow Retributer? I can't afford it to buy PVE +12 and I am not playing much so I won't get Adena as fast as I would like to :) I am just curious if I can change PVE dmg without big cost.

Huge difference!

Shadow +10% pve transfer

450 attribute

much more SAs (passives)

E. Shadow can be compared to a +7/8 pve retri (r99) 2sa

PS: By far the best weapon if ur  dual is feoh or heal.

Edited by Quenia

11 hours ago, Quenia said:

Huge difference!

Shadow +10% pve transfer

450 attribute

much more SAs (passives)

E. Shadow can be compared to a +7/8 pve retri (r99) 2sa

PS: By far the best weapon if ur  dual is feoh or heal.

Little bit different question, but how is about 2H tauti axe vs E. Shadow retri?

2H tauti does not have the pve damage bonus and you are forced to play with dark element (not the best one for pve because many mobs have high dark resist). I had both, now playing with a non augument +12 bloody retri with feoh SAs and is the first time i am hitting more than with my bloody bow (Yul SAs) that had +70 attribute element on augument and plains of lizarmen buff.

If i had to give an estimate of damage ouput of your summons with weapons

+12 bloody retri > +12 bloody bow > +9 bloody retri/enhanced shadow retri > tauti 2H/ +12 blessed apo 2SA

Still on some mobs i saw better criticals with the 2h tauti than with the enhanced, but probably was the atribute element defense of the mobs

On this update wynn damage was greatly increased and is nice, i think pdef of the summons increased a little to or maybe there has been some change in the damage formula.

Tauti and fr. Tauti are much worse for PVE as @Maerwen said.

Bow is so much worse averallm

Especially after the last update retri is the only build solid.

Also the pve dmg on a +12 r99 pve retri (from share equip) beats any R95 below +18.

• 1 month later...
On 5/29/2019 at 11:53 PM, Quenia said:

Tauti and fr. Tauti are much worse for PVE as @Maerwen said.

Bow is so much worse averallm

Especially after the last update retri is the only build solid.

Also the pve dmg on a +12 r99 pve retri (from share equip) beats any R95 below +18.

For casual PVE excluding instances, how much of a difference do you think I'd see between an enhanced shadow retributer and a +12 PVE bow with yul augment and SAs? I know I can basically kiss the marks goodbye as well as the extra attack attribute, but when it comes to the summons themselves, would it be that bad?