Forums

(Chronos) Returning Player LF Clan

Hi all...

As per the Subject, I'm a returning player to L2. Originally started about a thousand years ago around C2/C3, on the Hindemith Server. Still remember a lot of the bigger clans/alliances from those days (CORE, Divine, etc). Much drama. Good times.

Anyway!

Been away for a long time, since around early GoD, 'cause I wasn't really crazy about the changes; still not, truth to tell. But it is what it is, and time has a funny way of letting you "get over" stuff like that. I started on one of the Classic servers, but kinda miss my original character(s). Hopped on to Chronos, and saw a decent amount of activity everywhere. So, decided to hang out and maybe see what all is going on now.

So, anyways, my main character is a 86 Iss Enchanter, sub-classing a Tyrant (I think?). I have a smattering of other characters at lower levels, a SH and PS. Iss Enchanter is my main, though.

To understate it grossly, I'm completely lost as to where to even begin getting back into it and picking up where I left off. A good portion of my time for now will just be figuring that out. After that, I'll probably fall back into my old playstyle, which was mostly PvE, with PvP during sieges (if my clan was involved), the occasional skirmish, etc. I'm not a "power player", I don't care about having/being the top-tier of everything, nor am I a very competitive type overall, and not in a hurry. Not a big cash shop spender. Mostly just play to hang out with other folks and have fun, and take it as it comes.

So, I'm looking for a Clan that would fit that playstyle/approach and is open to take on someone who will likely have a million questions. If you happen to have roots back on Hindemith, hey.. that'd be pretty great. Maybe we knew each other heh.

I live in EST (Upstate NY), so would be good to find a group active in/around that time zone. Especially evenings.

Anyone interested, let me know your Clan, a contact name and when is the best time to reach ya.

Thanks!

Edited by TwoCatsYelling
  • Like 1

Hey Cats

I run the Junk Yard Dogs (I originated in Erica and was a DJ back in the day on Lineage Radio) you are welcomed to join us. We are more or less a working man's clan and come and go as we please. We have people of all levels, ages and locations. Email me in game and we can talk further. I don't come to the server much but on maintenance days.

Bethra 

At the moment you can make a 1-85 awaken char in 1h, 2h tops. 86, probably a few minutes more ^_^ so you can start over with whatever you want.

On 28/05/2019 at 3:49 AM, TwoCatsYelling said:

After that, I'll probably fall back into my old playstyle, which was mostly PvE, with PvP during sieges (if my clan was involved), the occasional skirmish, etc. I'm not a "power player", I don't care about having/being the top-tier of everything, nor am I a very competitive type overall, and not in a hurry. Not a big cash shop spender. Mostly just play to hang out with other folks and have fun, and take it as it comes.

The game is probably still the same as you left off. The good is still good and the bad is probably worse xD but you have the right mentality for a successful return, just have fun with it and try to catch up on the new stuff bit by bit :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 10:08 AM, Bethra said:

Hey Cats

I run the Junk Yard Dogs (I originated in Erica and was a DJ back in the day on Lineage Radio) you are welcomed to join us. We are more or less a working man's clan and come and go as we please. We have people of all levels, ages and locations. Email me in game and we can talk further. I don't come to the server much but on maintenance days.

Bethra 

Howdy! Tanks for the response and offer!

What days are Maintenance again? Tuesday? I forget.

How active is your clan overall? I work a 40-45 work week and pretty much play on weeknights after 6, or "whenever" on weekends, so as long as folks are around during those times, it'd be cool.

I'll message ya in-game, either way. Thanks!

On 6/5/2019 at 7:42 PM, Nymphadorae said:

At the moment you can make a 1-85 awaken char in 1h, 2h tops. 86, probably a few minutes more ^_^ so you can start over with whatever you want.

The game is probably still the same as you left off. The good is still good and the bad is probably worse xD but you have the right mentality for a successful return, just have fun with it and try to catch up on the new stuff bit by bit :)

I'm a very "do whatever I feel like doing" type player all around. initially, though, I want to get back into the groove, remember what I've forgotten and then pick up on all the new stuff since I last played.

Thanks for the tips/heads-up though! Will keep that all in mind.

• Like 1