Know issues on adenas?

A couple of examples with parties level 65-70
Necropolis of patriots, 40 minutes in different rooms, not a part of armor, not a drop, not an adena, cost in teleportation and soulshots, a total loss, adding bad exp and SP
Another example, fields of massacres, Zero ADENA ,, I know that the doomknigth do not give drop of any kind, but the other types of mobs are not at all either ...
WOA no drop, increasingly lowers the chance to get the element stones ...
I do not try to try other areas because they are purely lost ...

I think the whole community is waiting for a quick response and hope for change soon ...

or at least a statement with the approximate date to the solution of the economic problem

Try without having characters who are 9 or more levels lower/higher than you in same party.

Someone in some other adena thread tested this, and sort of unofficially confirmed it. That if you have characters in same party as you, who are 9 or more levels lower/higher than you, you get Zero drop.

5 hours ago, SakuIce said:

Try without having characters who are 9 or more levels lower/higher than you in same party.

Someone in some other adena thread tested this, and sort of unofficially confirmed it. That if you have characters in same party as you, who are 9 or more levels lower/higher than you, you get Zero drop.

I don't know if you're talking about my experience here.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/13185-adenadropspoil-bug-when-being-6-lvl-higher-or-more-than-monster/?do=findComment&comment=95033

I can confirm though that my drop rate has been "normal" ever since.

"Normal" being low and sad.... Spoil is bad too.