Iss

Limac

iss dominator can buff all the clan, while doomcryer can only buff his party..

Doomcryer gets chant of bison at 101 lvl while dominator doesn't..

Other than that i don't think any other differences exist, at least important..

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, m0da said:

Other than that i don't think any other differences exist, at least important..

Funny how you missed all the important things and you just mentioned the irelevant ones.

1.First of all you get skill named"Curse of Mortalize" => Removes Invincibility of target and nearby enemies during PvP.(it also removes angel touch or purge)

2.Second you get a diferent passive skill "Grand Vanguard of Baylor" => PvP damage +10% and Max MP/ CP +10%.

3. Third Pa'agrio's Fist=> For 30 sec., restores and increases clan members' Max CP +2%(it restored a decent amunt of CP and it has a 3 sec reuse)

4. Forth you get 3 skills:

a)Seal of confusion =>Cancels nearby enemies' targets

b)Seal of suspension =>For 10 sec., Physical and Magic skill cooldown of the target and nearby enemies +100%. 

c)Seal of extorsion =>For 10 sec., Heal received by the target and nearby enemies -80%

However these 3 skills if you use them when flag(Vanguard of Baylor) is up they are very nice at pvp and they give the following

a)Seal of confusion =>Seal of Loss with the effect of blocking standard attacks for 10 sec.

b)Seal of suspension =>Seal of Restriction with the effect of blocking use of physical/ magic skills and preventing Invincibility.(also for 10 seconds)

c)Seal of extorsion =>Seal of Limit with the effect of limiting the max HP/ MP/ CP Recovery to 40%

So i guess there is a slightly big difference between iss dominator and iss doomcryer.

My advice is if you start to play this class to play with friends and in a clan and choose it only if you clan needs it for siege or fun at the low pvp that still is made on servers.

Gl in game

• Like 1

Dominator has 2 different buffs: one for party and a special one for clan (he doesn't need to be in party, if he wants to buff his clan mates).

Also, he has an active skill that removes invincibility from the target and nearby enemies during pvp (curse of mortalize skill). He's more a pvp class.

Doomcryer can buff only the party but he can help players by an active skill that gives more m.atk and p.atk + 15% (chant of bison skill).

Also, he can hit the enemy at long stance by using freezing flame. He's more a pve class. 

Edited by Trukken
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Trukken said:

Dominator has 2 different buffs: one for party and a special one for clan (he doesn't need to be in party, if he wants to buff his clan mates).

Also, he has an active skill that removes invincibility from the target and nearby enemies during pvp (curse of mortalize skill). He's more a pvp class.

Doomcryer can buff only the party but he can help players by an active skill that gives more m.atk and p.atk + 15% (chant of bison skill).

Also, he can hit the enemy at long stance by using freezing flame. He's more a pve class. 

i thing my description is easyer to understand but ty for noticing that the other guy has no clue about what he is talking about

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wintex said:

i thing my description is easyer to understand but ty for noticing that the other guy has no clue about what he is talking about

In fact  I was replying to m0da, just to say that one class was created for pvp (Dominator). 

I have both them.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for the explanations.
I play solo and only do pve, at least for now, it may be that I join a clan
I would like to know the best of the 2 for me.
being that I can create a clan and use with my chars
I took a look at the wiki and I thought that the dominator clan bufs are more powerful, does that work?
Is the party bufs of 2 the same lvls?

1 hour ago, Limac said:

Thank you very much for the explanations.
I play solo and only do pve, at least for now, it may be that I join a clan
I would like to know the best of the 2 for me.
being that I can create a clan and use with my chars
I took a look at the wiki and I thought that the dominator clan bufs are more powerful, does that work?
Is the party bufs of 2 the same lvls?

If you want it for pve only, go for doomcryer without a doubt.. Chant of Bison is a nice skill although you get it on 101 lvl.. Dominator's clan buffs are the same level and not more powerful than doomcryer's, they can just be given to the whole clan..

@Wintex just relax a bit dude.. If the skills you've mentioned really made a difference in PVP, there would be a bunch of dominators running around in sieges, oly etc.. However, i haven't seen more than 1-2... Even if i was wrong, i came here to help and not start bs and insult anybody..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m0da said:

If you want it for pve only, go for doomcryer without a doubt.. Chant of Bison is a nice skill although you get it on 101 lvl.. Dominator's clan buffs are the same level and not more powerful than doomcryer's, they can just be given to the whole clan..

@Wintex just relax a bit dude.. If the skills you've mentioned really made a difference in PVP, there would be a bunch of dominators running around in sieges, oly etc.. However, i haven't seen more than 1-2... Even if i was wrong, i came here to help and not start bs and insult anybody..

i'm sad that you feel insulted but before you try to explayin smth to another guy maybe learn first then try to teach others.

and ppl don't play dominators because they all probably do like you.

GL

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wintex said:

i'm sad that you feel insulted but before you try to explayin smth to another guy maybe learn first then try to teach others.

and ppl don't play dominators because they all probably do like you.

GL

I wasn't insulted but i don't like the attitude "I know everything and the others have no clue".. I've spotted the 2 most important differences between the 2 ISS.. A new player doesn't really need to know about dominator's PVP skills, because PVP is only for big whales now and has no meaning until someone reaches lvl. 105 at least..

Maybe you should also try to learn first before you criticize others... 

That's all

• Like 1

12 hours ago, m0da said:

I wasn't insulted but i don't like the attitude "I know everything and the others have no clue".. I've spotted the 2 most important differences between the 2 ISS.. A new player doesn't really need to know about dominator's PVP skills, because PVP is only for big whales now and has no meaning until someone reaches lvl. 105 at least..

Maybe you should also try to learn first before you criticize others... 

That's all

The things you spotted are not the most important :))) and since when you dcide a new player doesn't really need to know about dominator PVP skills?

The man asked a question.what are the difrences betwen those 2 classes?

And you still consider that your answer was fair and correct?

Be serious and admit you don't know nothing about it and get on with your life.

3 hours ago, Wintex said:

The things you spotted are not the most important :))) and since when you dcide a new player doesn't really need to know about dominator PVP skills?

The man asked a question.what are the difrences betwen those 2 classes?

And you still consider that your answer was fair and correct?

Be serious and admit you don't know nothing about it and get on with your life.

Yeah whatever..

Trukken came in this thread, added and corrected my post but he didn't say that i had no clue.. You did twice..

And you're telling me that "i don't know nothing"? Maybe you also know nothing about English.. Should i tell you this or go on with my life?

23 hours ago, m0da said:

Yeah whatever..

Trukken came in this thread, added and corrected my post but he didn't say that i had no clue.. You did twice..

And you're telling me that "i don't know nothing"? Maybe you also know nothing about English.. Should i tell you this or go on with my life?

English is not my native language so yeah i make mistakes but that wasn't the point .

The ponit was you giving not even half of the informations for something that this guy asked and you even said that that is all the differences between those 2 classes.

In my opinion if you tryly know something and whant to share is fine but if you have no clue about it is better to just go on with your life.

On 5/29/2019 at 12:38 AM, Limac said:

What's the difference between iss dominator and iss doomcrayer?

Well, just for curiosity....my questions are: What are your plans with that iss? Will be your main char? if not what is your main? :)

On 31/05/2019 at 06:02, Pleistoros said:

Bem, só por curiosidade .... minhas perguntas são: Quais são seus planos com iss iss? Será seu personagem principal? se não qual é o seu principal?:)

in fact I just want the iss to accompany my main by snorting in the auto farm

tbh if the iss doesn't hit mobs but only bufs and stays in party the best iss is Heiro as that gives PoM

next update all iss will have same melodies & drums and there will only 1 type of harmony so yeah then PoM is a key factor to have extra

if the ISS would also actively debuff then SwM or BD iss imho better for the extra debuf/party boost effects

10 hours ago, Draecke said:

tbh if the iss doesn't hit mobs but only bufs and stays in party the best iss is Heiro as that gives PoM

next update all iss will have same melodies & drums and there will only 1 type of harmony so yeah then PoM is a key factor to have extra

if the ISS would also actively debuff then SwM or BD iss imho better for the extra debuf/party boost effects

This indeed, but isn't he choosing between dc and domi?

never hurts to explain stuff and if he is just a hardcore RPG player that wants to be a green orc then he could still make one and then later use chaos essence if on main to w/e iss he really wants or create such class as dual :)

heck these days you can even just take a human hiero iss and race change it to mystic orc skin but then again the race change ticket cost 4k NCoins so w/e