Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Cyan

1 minute ago, Draecke said:

@Juji @Hime @Cyan that event interface is broken, even after 2x file repair it doesn't load on my screen - got nothing next to the map..

so no event for me, money saved & on da bank, thx!!

delete windowsinfo.dll from your system folder ( after close all clients) 

@Juji Also there is a bug on the buff npc with adventure guild quest where you have to talk to that npc at the very start. Also although you said you re gonna remove the old dishes at middle june you remove the exchange option from the npc already. 

8 minutes ago, Gandlf said:

The event news says that event open 3hrs in am & 3hrs in pm. Event was only open for 3mins. OOOOOOPS!!!!

click on "enter" look at the reward item list then look at the event info page and know how many items per ticket are given as reward, now realize that in less then 1k tickets all rewards are given out and the event window ends with new count down timer for the next starting

so yes in ~3 minutes 1K tickets are spend ;)

5 hours ago, what3v3r said:

@Juji Also there is a bug on the buff npc with adventure guild quest where you have to talk to that npc at the very start. Also although you said you re gonna remove the old dishes at middle june you remove the exchange option from the npc already. 

@Juji also noticed this tonight... please fix this because I still have items to convert.