Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Cyan

2 minutes ago, xxbutcherxx said:

Notes, how this event works?

Simple, you spend all your savings on Ncoin purchases, spend with the ticket to participate in the event, enriches NcSoft, contributes to the destruction of the essence and proposal of the Classic style, with some luck it earns some rare iten, you come out smiling and me crying.

39 minutes ago, Deviliana said:

i'm vip 4, bro. spent 300$ pendant/baium box

U are also making p2w and leaving for p2w events, bcz u cant compate with others in credit card war?. Makes sense. :D Btw for information: 300 is cute number of purchase. In live servers ppl spend thousands for each event. And NCSoft dont care them aswell.

13 hours ago, Cyan said:

The event information will be posted tomorrow! :D

Any Eta, when official info will be posted?

Just logged in to see this new event and obviously got some questions.

Like, how to get tickets? Is buying them for Ncoin from L2Store only possibility or is there possibilty to also get them from mob drops?

18 minutes ago, SakuIce said:

Any Eta, when official info will be posted?

Just logged in to see this new event and obviously got some questions.

Like, how to get tickets? Is buying them for Ncoin from L2Store only possibility or is there possibilty to also get them from mob drops?

Ok guys, where from are you getting this info? I don't get to see any info about this event anywhere

10 hours ago, Deviliana said:

i'm vip 4, bro. spent 300$ pendant/baium box

That's the reason such events will keep coming. Also you're not quitting, give it a few days, you'll buy tickets, no worries. This kind of "players" are well known how they act...

Give it a few days xD

15 hours ago, Edlionheart said:

SO first they ruin the adena drop and now events are only for people that buy ncoin?

Ncsoft really wants kill this game.

I think you and most of ppl here didnt realise u can trade those tickets....

23 hours ago, Deviliana said:

Do the math: 

• 1000 Whales * 1000$/Month = 1.000.000$
  • 10.000 Subscribers * 15$/Month = 150.000$

Easy choice for the CEO.

Reason why the game is the way it is.

There is not going to be 1k players spending 1k each. or 10k subscribers.

Edited by Jcl81
logic

Everybody is crying but the game is free to play...! How a company can make money if there are no such events?? If you can't buy ncoins, its cool. Noone is asking you to do it but do not be jealous for the people that can afford more than you can! That's life guys....! There will always be someone that has more money than you and that is a fact! With that been said to keep the servers up and running and more important free for all you guys to play, a company has to have such events from time to time! 

21 hours ago, ShiningArrows said:

Everybody is crying but the game is free to play...! How a company can make money if there are no such events?? If you can't buy ncoins, its cool. Noone is asking you to do it but do not be jealous for the people that can afford more than you can! That's life guys....! There will always be someone that has more money than you and that is a fact! With that been said to keep the servers up and running and more important free for all you guys to play, a company has to have such events from time to time! 

How much did they pay you?

2 hours ago, FoxyDrop said:

How much did they pay you?

I don't need to get paid to state the obvious...! Open a business and tell me if you can keep your business going if you offer free services! Even nonprofit organisations are depending on other people supporting em with money to get em going! 

Edited by ShiningArrows

• Hime unpinned this topic