3 ACC PER PC

26 minutes ago, Kasemets said:

It is permanently removed.

Why do you spread false information? Juji said himself that they are working on a fix for a missing xign that was doing the job of limiting number of logged accounts and since they put in their own basic bot they had to remove xign.

10 minutes ago, CryDealer said:

That was posted may 19, on may 22 scheduled maintenance notes it was stated that the limit is removed for good. I cannot find the notes, but you can ask anyone.

EDIT: And btw, saying that Juji was working on a fix is really a big big stretch when all he said was that he was gonna check with korean devs about PC limit, nothing more, nothing less.

Edited by Kasemets

10 minutes ago, Kasemets said:

That was posted may 19, on may 22 scheduled maintenance notes it was stated that the limit is removed for good. I cannot find the notes, but you can ask anyone.

EDIT: And btw, saying that Juji was working on a fix is really a big big stretch when all he said was that he was gonna check with korean devs about PC limit, nothing more, nothing less.

Nvm, I tried to find the line in the notes and its not there anymore. I guess there is s till hope.

24 minutes ago, Kasemets said:

Okay cap, and how is that suppose to help me find something that doesnt exist anymore?

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/13162-classic-server-maintenance-wednesday-may-22-2019/

53 minutes ago, CryDealer said:

Why do you spread false information? Juji said himself that they are working on a fix for a missing xign that was doing the job of limiting number of logged accounts and since they put in their own basic bot they had to remove xign.

They never said they were working on a fix. Devs are the ones in control, thats why they said "checking with the devs".