Demon Swords needs nerf

The Demons Swords need limit on how many times it can kill the same player in a 24 hour span. Many people have xp runes and other boost to level up and the reset to town is such a waste to players.  Something need to be done I know many that complain about the abuse some clans are doing once they get the swords...ncsoft thing about it, should be changed/  or make a way for lower levels to combat them.

A maximum of 10 billion Adena can be awarded, together with the fixed reward

At the end of 11:59 pm, if there is no cursed sword owner, 5 billion Adena of the fixed reward will be carried over to the next cycle.

That doesnt make any sense... is 10b max that can be awarded or not?

3 hours ago, muash said:

https://ibb.co/ZLhRLFw
its a bug? cuz i didnt read anything about increase early guarantee zariche adena...

You forgot to read the sentence below: "At the end of 11:59 pm, if there is no cursed sword owner, 5 billion Adena of the fixed reward will be carried over to the next cycle."

Assuming that's on Naia, since Zariche didn't get the reward on this day: https://youtu.be/qUQNBbX8oR4, the 5bi were accumulated for the next day, staying at 10bi reward (with no extras for killing).

12 hours ago, Shoppy said:

Reward should be lowered, since top players (not even clan vs clan) make deals with each other not to compete for same sword.

This tbh. 1bi regular reward plus 50m, 100m, 200m, 500m, 1bi adena for buff kills, for example, would be much more suitable values.

These swords are almost something to report to @Conguero ^_^

I don't get it.

NCSoft refuse to fix players wish by improving adena and item drops from mobs and on other side don't have any problem to drop 10 bil on cursed swords each day.

How about using forgotten class and make cursed swords cest opened only with enough high lvl spoiler with considerable amount of luck?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

This tbh. 1bi regular reward plus 50m, 100m, 200m, 500m, 1bi adena for buff kills, for example, would be much more suitable values.

These swords are almost something to report to @Conguero ^_^

It's exceptionally rewarding and should be nerfed. Like spoil, drop, fishing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

I don't get it.

NCSoft refuse to fix players wish by improving adena and item drops from mobs and on other side don't have any problem to drop 10 bil on cursed swords each day.

The world has come to an end, for the first time I agree with SleepingPower, lol. 

But seriously, I don't get it either. NC Soft drops billions a day for top players, which is an insane amount of adena for new or low/average geared players. It would take literally months to farm in-game for most people on the server.

This will contribute to increasing the gap between players and the prices of good items will be insane (no point in selling sth nice for 30kkk if you can farm that adena in 3 days, let's sell it for 200kkk!).

• Like 2

I agree 5bil per day/per sword is pure insanity, because on every server it will be the same few ppl. farming this adena. And YES it might lead to an inflation and higher prices most probably.

This adena will not be used by the ppl that farm it, it will most likely land on the black market, making aden cheaper there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My biggest complaint about this Curse Swords is the set time. The set time should really be same as Oly start / Siege start, not midnight when 80% of ppl already logged off long ago....

@Juji and chance to change the time to 20:00 or 21:00 Server time instead of 0:00 ?

16 minutes ago, NaratyrMizzrym said:

My biggest complaint about this Curse Swords is the set time. The set time should really be same as Oly start / Siege start, not midnight when 80% of ppl already logged off long ago....

@Juji and chance to change the time to 20:00 or 21:00 Server time instead of 0:00 ?

Server GMT is +1 on Naia.

Olys / CoC / Siege start at 20h00 server time and oly goes as late as midnight (well 23h40 until registration closes). The time is correct for the servers that you play. The swords are active from 18h to 00h. Although it only really matters that final hour.

9 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

I don't get it.

Yups

55 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

Server GMT is +1 on Naia.

Olys / CoC / Siege start at 20h00 server time and oly goes as late as midnight (well 23h40 until registration closes). The time is correct for the servers that you play. The swords are active from 18h to 00h. Although it only really matters that final hour.

You might wanna read again what I wrote, I never said the time is not correct.

It's just not rational to place the sole event that gives adena at a time when the server activity is way beyond it's peak, thus locking out most players.

I hope you understood now.

• Like 1