Mages

Scoville

Hello
I soon met the world of linegae 2, which made me come to this game mainly, was the auto farm system
I have tested almost all classes to see which one suited me
and the one that attracted me most were the magicians
Then the doubts started to arise.

I noticed that materials (recipes, crafter materials, among others) dropped on the floor and not straight into the backpack like the adena, and also the pots of mana and life
I wanted to know if there are any settings that I can make so that these materials fall into the backpack, because the magician kills the distance and does not go until the drop pick up with the system of the auto farm, and mage without mana is nothing

other doubts are about the classes of magicians
I had the patience to test all 4 that attracted me most, and I compared the attributes in lvl 85 and they are awakened:
Feoh Soultaker
    M.Atak - 21329
    Casting Spd - 1582
    P.Def-4545
    M. Def-3387
Feoh Archmage
     M.Atak - 24925
    Casting Spd - 1530
    P.Def - 3599
    M. Def-3213
Feoh Mystic Muse
     M.Atak - 19067
    Casting Spd - 1663
    P.Def-2803
    M. Def-3202
Feoh Storm Screamer
     M.Atak - 23513
    Casting Spd - 1514
    P.Def-2809
    M. Def - 3169

seen these attributes I came to the slight conclusion that soultaker would be better, since it is more balanced and still has summon
I wanted to know from your opinion, what would be the best and advantages and disadvantages of each one,

sorry for the long text
thankful

So arch spellhowler and mystic muse they have attribute attack power in main abilities,example archemage volcanic destruction deal fire attack when you use fire stance this stance give fire attribute damage to elemental storm and expose ability burst this mean this 3mage are good with sa m.attack+ m crit dmg all others is toilet also from dual class empower +18%