Summoners

The point is: Atm fighting against one summoner it's ridiculous. They mount in their stupid horses while their summon keep hitting in pvp, if u reach the stupid bleep they just use teleport system and disappear! The unicorn doen't have a range to hit anothers players that's insane and unbalanced. Since NCSOFT just don't care about players opinion that's my quit post. Good lucky to the players that still here being ignored by this company

12 hours ago, NaughtyBoy said:

The point is: Atm fighting against one summoner it's ridiculous. They mount in their stupid horses while their summon keep hitting in pvp, if u reach the stupid bleep they just use teleport system and disappear! The unicorn doen't have a range to hit anothers players that's insane and unbalanced. Since NCSOFT just don't care about players opinion that's my quit post. Good lucky to the players that still here being ignored by this company

Bye.

16 hours ago, NaughtyBoy said:

can i have ur stuff ?

11 hours ago, mixa said:

Bye.

This forum is so quiet, that soon you  ..

7 hours ago, Deviliana said:

can i have ur stuff ?

..and you, may find in the position to say each-other .. "bye!"

• Like 1