Sign in to follow this  
MIKIMMBA

GLUDIO IS DEAD WE NEED SERVER TRANSFER

MIKIMMBA    0

We can't find people to recruit to our clan, it takes you forever to find someone to buy/sell your items. Please consider merge with Talking Island server, our server is not just dying, it's dead right now. We need server transfer service right now!!!

Andouille    12

Gludio and Aden should be merged, or Aden and Gludio people should have a Free transfer ticket to go into Giran/TI,  2 healthy server is better than 2 normal server and 2 dead server ...

Heartcarver    2

Out of curiosity, is the server still crazy overloaded with bots + looping? I'm on TI - and it feels like everywhere <50 grinding spots is 100% saturated with bot groups + elf summoners... Id transfer to Gludio if I could to not deal with that haha.... although I play more as a loner anyway.

tombpaletes    0
Posted (edited)

Gludio does have bots, but nowhere near crazy as TI and Giran. I'm level 40 now, and leveled up in spots like partisans hideway (seen some bots from time to time there, not much though), and leveled up in hardins academy and near that spots, and i didn't find any suspicious activity there from lvl 30 - 40). Now i'm in zones like Ivory Crater, and Aligator island, and it's very calm as well.. Good server for a "loner" , such as me. Probably the only good thing about this server, is the low number of bots (due to few number of players obv)

Edited by tombpaletes
mistake