Everything Here is Ruined

First of all is game is not a classic anymore

The last two months before Oriana Event is what classic is all about, because your NG weapon has a value. i felt sorry for those player who put time and effort grinding and enchanting their D grade weapon and all of a sudden they released A grade items. I created a Spoiler for mats but now it is useless you just need to buy Ncoin and you have a very good weapon TOP grade. WTF

top D grade +10 is trash C grade +10  semi recyclable and now B grade are next in line.

Fck this Festival event you ruined everything!

1 minute ago, EarthIsRectangle said:

Clearly and I'm sure you have a brain damage this is not Korea. This server is European server we speak English not Korean. Do you follow same mistake and blame Korean?  All the developer here are Korean? 

There are no developers here. All the game developers are in Korea.

1 minute ago, Krissa said:

There are no developers here. All the game developers are in Korea.

Still here I see? :)

When you buy a BMW from a BMW Shop in your country and .. there is something you don't like about it, do you blame the shop you bought it from or .. the BMW in general?!

2 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Still here I see? :)

When you buy a BMW from a BMW Shop in your country and .. there is something you don't like about it, do you blame the shop you bought it from or .. the BMW in general?!

Well, I am in Munich, working for BMW, so let's say... bad example? :)

3 minutes ago, Krissa said:

Well, I am in Munich, working for BMW, so let's say... bad example? :)

Nope! Isn't bad, still applies :) 

The think is , you blame the company which makes them, and not the place you're buying it from. Same here. NcSoft (West) is part of NcSoft Corporation. So .. is the same company with the one from Korea. Blaming NcSoft in general, is the correct thing to do. 

Just now, Krissa said:

You can blame whoever you want, but will it help? In case of NCsoft, the only party that is worth blaming is yourself.

Based on your previous reply, theoretically it helps since you "washed" NcSoft ( West ) hands with that line which is not the case.

About the bold part , I pretty much agree with it.

41 minutes ago, EarthIsRectangle said:

Clearly and I'm sure you have a brain damage this is not Korea. This server is European server we speak English not Korean. Do you follow same mistake and blame Korean?  All the developer here are Korean? 

First, there are no European servers here, all are in the US, no matter if some are with EU time zones.

Second, as already mentioned, there are no developers here, the builds we get here are fully developed in Korea, by Koreans and a bit tailored to the West markets.