Classic Server Unscheduled Maintenance: Friday, May 31, 2019

• L2 Team

Hello All,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance starting at 1:00 p.m. PDT / 22:00 GMT+2. The downtime will approximately be 1 hour. 

Changes with this maintenance:

• Server Back-end Changes
  • Chat restrictions have been increased to the following:
    • General - Level 20
    • Whisper - Level 20
    • Shout - Level 25
    • Trade - Level 25

• Juji pinned this topic
  • L2 Team
1 minute ago, Jugulator said:

Can we have a more detailed information? Will that changes affect the players in any way?

No, the server back-end changes will not affect players outside of the maintenance downtime.

7 minutes ago, Juji said:

No, the server back-end changes will not affect players outside of the maintenance downtime.

man u start maitance when your gypsi money grab festival event starts you loose money if i was you i would prospond maitance till after event you know just saying niguah

if your in party with a high lvl buffer you wont get any drops. My lvl 55 buffer was in party standing in monster derby track and i farmed in abandoned camp and i still got 0 drops. After i droped party all was normal

Edited by Roflcopter
  • Thanks 1

@Juji can we fix the server time/clock while it's down? Got busted a few patches back now half the people are confused on when things are. Used to be pst, always and was a stable math time change point, now it's all over minuts rocket by and nothing ever matches up.

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance starting at 1:00 p.m. PDT / 22:00 GMT+2. The downtime will approximately be 1 hour. 

• General - Level 20
    • Whisper - Level 20
    • Shout - Level 25
    • Trade - Level 25

Can you fix the jewellery images with this maintenance? All jewellery images in game have been messed up since the lunch of this event.

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

• General - Level 20
    • Whisper - Level 20
    • Shout - Level 25
    • Trade - Level 25

@Juji  u dont make Maintenance in the middle of Event ....

2 hours ago, Swxas said:

man u start maitance when your gypsi money grab festival event starts you loose money if i was you i would prospond maitance till after event you know just saying niguah

The "event" is not going to bring them any money anyway, unless they fix how the rewards are distributed.

• Like 1

@Juji So this maintenance calls for gm buffs for compensation. This time would be nice if they would not disappear after death and all buffs should last same amount of time... Also I just started to wonder why would you even bother to raise levels for using chat when making a lvl 21 in current game state takes about 30 minutes while putting toon on auto farm...

Edited by CryDealer