Clicker or what

2 hours ago, MasterDisaster said:

I was wondering what kind of clicker some ppl , cp uses to win the event ?
Its not normally 1h before event ends to dissappear 500 reward at once !!!! 
Any gm can search status?

@Juji I aggree to this. Last dragon necklace event round on Naia I also wasn't able to enter thicket on the last 500 items. I find it very strange...  I have not experienced it any rounds before. Last rounds you see it dropping fast but this was to fast to be true. :ph34r:

Edited by Syndra

doesn't make it any less true ;)|

same can be seen on Chronos, for some reason the last ~500 items go vamos in 1 second, most likely cause 50+ ppl wait for the counter to reach that point and then go nuts with special keyboard macro's etc. but hey doesn't hurt to have @Juji investigate & confirm it's all above board etc.

also an answer on are the ticket sales capped to the max amount of event items or not as if not will there be a refund policy in place for once event ends as the below line from the event page can be very disturbing if not :D

Any unused Festival Tickets will be removed from player inventories during the July 3 maintenance.

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

doesn't make it any less true ;)|

same can be seen on Chronos, for some reason the last ~500 items go vamos in 1 second, most likely cause 50+ ppl wait for the counter to reach that point and then go nuts with special keyboard macro's etc. but hey doesn't hurt to have @Juji investigate & confirm it's all above board etc.

also an answer on are the ticket sales capped to the max amount of event items or not as if not will there be a refund policy in place for once event ends as the below line from the event page can be very disturbing if not :D

Any unused Festival Tickets will be removed from player inventories during the July 3 maintenance.

The tickets can be sold, that gives plenty of time to get rid of anything you think that you won't use.

And yea, seems that the event is heavily camped, which everyone is pushing at the same time.

still if it's possible to have a surplus of tickets that eventually can't be used as there are more tickets then rewards then something is very wrong imho..

can't sell more tickets then slots in this lottery after all

it's one thing to sell tickets like it's a Rollin Stones concert but sell more then you have seats and it's fraud, plain and simple ;)

• Like 1

That's why price for event on l2store should higher then 12k Ncoins. 

What is happening here here that ticket price is to low and everyone is spending 100$ / day to buy them. That automatically create a stress on big whales and it is not fair.

Price are to low. Not everyone should buy ticket every day for just 100$ and be competitive "with the bis whales". On next even probably Nc should sale a ticket for lets say like 16k that will give you permissions to buy tickets to play in this event. That is fair i think . Ppl are worried what if they dont get a chance to use the last 500. It is so stressful .