One more time

Elcardia

Hello,

I would like to take a fresh start with boxes (pp, bd, sws) and auto fight feature. Im thinking about two mains: Hawkeye and Warlock.

Made fast warlock to check auto fight feature on lvl 20. It seems that if i activate it and put /summonattack on macro, only summon will attack the mobs. But with this i would need to make also shilen elder for vampiric.But warlock seems pretty cheap unless i buy beast soulshots.

On the other way, hawkeye dont need other boxes than pp, wc, sws. And auto fight also seems pretty easy (i left him with boxes on back in sea of spores, everything looked alright). But good bow and shots costs a lot, especially after item drop rate changes with latest patch.

Could you share your thoughts who would you take if you would decide to start from the begining?

Hawkeye + pp + sws + bd

Warlock + pp + sws + bd + se

Warlock is easier to level up, decent to solo later, can efficiently play olympiad and has good partymatching abilities on 77+ to both melee and archer parties. 

Hawkeye is better for organized PvP if you join a clan later, more fun in general, bust cost a lot on higher levels and cannot tank mobs much. 

Few corrections to your assessment:

Archers now regen HP from ranged damage + skills with VR buff too

You can always use a VR stew on Warlock instead of running with an SE

Since you are planning to be solo player with boxes for now, I recommend Warlock. 

A little question towards warlock, is it possible to use auto battle feature with both summon attacking and healing him? I put /summonattack as macro in auto battle but dont know how to join it with summon heal.

I use small macro for example

/summonattack

/target summon

/useskill heal

/delay 10

normal heal or servitor heal depends on your heal skill level and if high enough you will be empty of mana fast thats why use delay or take normal heal skill at lowest level as possible

or you can add afew more chars for heal and buff

/target %party1

/useskill might

/useskill recharge or heal or anything you need