FAFURION KARMA UPDATE APPLIED TO CLASSIC SERVERS NO WARNING

@Juji none of the other content changed, the only thing that changed was the pk and karma system

We aren't supposed to lose drop ability while red
We aren't supposed to only lose karma when we die to mobs or npc

We are not supposed to be able to port while red

According to ncsoft ticket i put in they said it was due to the fafurion update but that'd mean that Anakim and Lilith would be 110 plus only. None of the other parts of the update were applied to Classic, and we we NOT warned. I died and lost 4 percent due to being rezzed without losing karma over 6 times in a row. It took a few times for me to realize the issue that my karma wasn't dropping. I had to die to Npc mobs at Giran to lose my karma and this cost me hours or days of exp. 

I know others have experienced this too and it's going to be frustrating. 

Even if this was supposed to be applied to us too, we weren't warned at all and i wouldn't have gone red in the first place. 

Edited by Nourish

11 hours ago, Nourish said:

@Juji none of the other content changed, the only thing that changed was the pk and karma system

We aren't supposed to lose drop ability while red
We aren't supposed to only lose karma when we die to mobs or npc

We are not supposed to be able to port while red

According to ncsoft ticket i put in they said it was due to the fafurion update but that'd mean that Anakim and Lilith would be 110 plus only. None of the other parts of the update were applied to Classic, and we we NOT warned. I died and lost 4 percent due to being rezzed without losing karma over 6 times in a row. It took a few times for me to realize the issue that my karma wasn't dropping. I had to die to Npc mobs at Giran to lose my karma and this cost me hours or days of exp. 

I know others have experienced this too and it's going to be frustrating. 

Even if this was supposed to be applied to us too, we weren't warned at all and i wouldn't have gone red in the first place. 

That's what you get when you pk lowbies with your main so your autobots steal a good spot from them.

Keep Pking and harassing lowbies. Enjoy the sour cup of Xp loss.Resultado de imagen para ROFL meme

PK is part of the game. If you don't like PK, disable it permanently.

Seriously, all this "tweaking" with a game that used to be good is just making a mess. I'm trying to play this game after about 10 years and it's gone horribly wrong.