Classic server transfert

Dear NCsoft Team,

I do not understand why you are not able to have classic server character transfert.

After opening a ticket, you are suggesting I make a post for that matter. So here it is...

It is unfortunate that you cannot make this happen. I enjoyed playing the game, and still would have if you would have let this happen. I now kinda regret spending all this money on your NCoins.

Farewell and good luck with your game, and dying server...

Edited by Silverrmoon
Error

12 hours ago, KABAL said:

Lol, what players?! Are you even a player? Do you still play the game?

I do, rarely, so did you say anything, "player" xD

Edited by mixa

9 hours ago, mixa said:

I do, rarely, so did you say anything, "player" xD

Aka you don't actually play the game, yet here you are, giving "advices" about how everything works as it should! Are you also doing that in real life , at least on your day job? :)

7 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Aka you don't actually play the game, yet here you are, giving "advices" about how everything works as it should! Are you also doing that in real life , at least on your day job? :)

I could have guessed so, assumptions and no substance. I probably know more about this game than 99% of the people here, do let's say I surely can give out advices as I find fit.

1 minute ago, mixa said:

I could have guessed so, assumptions and no substance. I probably know more about this game than 99% of the people here, do let's say I surely can give out advices as I find fit.

What ? How could you know about "this" game, when this version has nothing in common with anything Lineage 2 related?! And no, you don't know more about this game then 99% of the people in here. Are you suggesting that almost everyone is new to Lineage 2 ?! LOL

51 minutes ago, KABAL said:

What ? How could you know about "this" game, when this version has nothing in common with anything Lineage 2 related?! And no, you don't know more about this game then 99% of the people in here. Are you suggesting that almost everyone is new to Lineage 2 ?! LOL

Well, get a clue, then get a clue again and eventually you may understand what I`m saying xD

10 minutes ago, KABAL said:

No one understands, what you are saying .. i'm afraid :)

I`m not expecting you to, but speaking for "everyone" is a bit silly.Anyway random, enough chit-chat :)

On 6/2/2019 at 7:04 PM, Silverrmoon said:

Dear NCsoft Team,

I do not understand why you are not able to have classic server character transfert.

After opening a ticket, you are suggesting I make a post for that matter. So here it is...

It is unfortunate that you cannot make this happen. I enjoyed playing the game, and still would have if you would have let this happen. I now kinda regret spending all this money on your NCoins.

Farewell and good luck with your game, and dying server...

in the end ... it is possible to transfer to another server? 

11 hours ago, Chernobyll said:

Server Gludio is dead. We need server transfer service.

keep your hands off the Gludio. I have started on Gludio due to low population. go to Giran or TA. no merge needed

7 hours ago, Synergy said:

keep your hands off the Gludio. I have started on Gludio due to low population. go to Giran or TA. no merge needed

Gludio is dead. We can't find people to recruit to our clan, we can't find people to kill big boss, it takes you forever to find someone to buy/sell your items.

Doom Heavy Set in Talking Island server 30-35kk

Doom Heavy Set in Gludio server 70-100kk 

Edited by Chernobyll