Friday afternoon PVP w/ arturious & divekio

Fooz

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15 min before the pvp

-Fooz: okey guys, we will have a 7v7, pls send me all ppl who will not go to pvp, ur lv 5-6 jewels, atm insdie pt we have 3 ppl w/o br brooch

1 min before pvp: dutspagg with borrowed 6 slot brooch and x6 borrowed jewels brooch

23 minutes ago, DarkBlood said:

lf a 7v7 in wich nova won w/o more than 3 br brooch

That kind of parties have orders to instant pr, they are not aloud to even try to fight oh and most of the times you will see that kind of parties in netflix or untaged...some clan ha?

Haha, another embarrassing video for Nova, all these brooch BR's/valiant/dandy for people with half their gear to begin with. These guys literally don't have 1 brooch br lmao... :D This is why Nova is so bad at the game.. :) 

2 minutes ago, Truffle said:

Haha, another embarrassing video for Nova, all these brooch BR's/valiant/dandy for people with half their gear to begin with. These guys literally don't have 1 brooch br lmao... :D This is why Nova is so bad at the game.. :) 

TRUFFLE you have to admit at least that they start coming out...imagine what will happen if they start aloud their members to go for exp!

20 minutes ago, Truffle said:

don't worry the fight with your pt and you playing someone elses toon on the floor is coming tmmr :)

51 minutes ago, DarkBlood said:

15 min before the pvp

-Fooz: okey guys, we will have a 7v7, pls send me all ppl who will not go to pvp, ur lv 5-6 jewels, atm insdie pt we have 3 ppl w/o br brooch

1 min before pvp: dutspagg with borrowed 6 slot brooch and x6 borrowed jewels brooch

I own 4-6 of my own brooch jewels bud :) and many other shiny things. Sorry? O.o

I think Dustbag needs a course on quoting people (Caesar in your video)

When you quote someone bro...make sure you put exactly what they said inside the quotes, not your own translation of what they said..otherwise it's not a quote.

If I say to you "Dustbag, you really aren't a good healer". You can't quote me as saying "Dustpag you are not a good healer". Get it?

58 minutes ago, Truffle said:

100% agree, they are so happy for the few wins that they have, that they upload this and dont know that every1 are laughing about this

38 minutes ago, Fooz said:

I own 4-6 of my own brooch jewels bud :) and many other shiny things. Sorry? O.o

thats why nova are losing ? cuz even didnt know how read ?

all ppl know ur gear, but also the ppl know gear from other pl, like PropagandaDutspaggx5jewelslv6

4 minutes ago, iDoomCraker said:

is this guy "Fooz the same fooz from stronghold on bartz ? if is the same guy, jesus, u are the same fail, only that now have a better wallet

He is a guy actually who fails in everything....he had eviscerator perma no hero now he lvl up an archer going the same way he is perma dead at sieges but he can kill exp groups with a fixed party with lvl6 jewels and brag about that.....thatz who he is

Archived