Friday afternoon PVP w/ arturious & divekio

Fooz

11 hours ago, Fooz said:

sorry "TheRedTruffle" xD

OMG! You are obssesed with truffle and my toon ,right snowflake? I would say ...... dont brag when you are scripting , and for sure dont admit it, even in your own forums....XDDDD. Ofc it is quite clear you need better scripts dude! It is clear to everyone here!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Raven said:

OMG! You are obssesed with truffle and my toon ,right snowflake? I would say ...... dont brag when you are scripting , and for sure dont admit it, even in your own forums....XDDDD. Ofc it is quite clear you need better scripts dude! It is clear to everyone here!

I would say play your own damn toon and stop paying someone to play for you jajaja xD

56 minutes ago, Fooz said:

I would say play your own damn toon and stop paying someone to play for you jajaja xD

That is what  you dont understand snowflake...i play my own toon......I say again: start playing with fingers before pointing fingers....even if you are wrong lol!

Just now, Fooz said:

we all know already snowflake, stop acting stupid :D

Acting stupid? says the guy who admits he needs better scripts lol !!! You are all so funny.......you script, so MS must be scripting also.....you change toons, so MS must be changing toons also......Ffs.......at least dont talk....you only become yourselfs more of a clown than already you ppl are

Just now, Fooz said:

nice english for a guy who couldn't complete one sentence on his own :) hi TheRedtruffle

That was Pipi and Rsr mate...not me......as i said i have a certificate of proficiency in english....but whatever....as always, you Nova must know better

Hi @fooz Emmmmm sr I mean clown   How are you ? Tomorrow is siege day did you keep tears for the siege or wasted all during the week? Rumors say you will be staying 2 h carpet mode is this true ? Or you will join server earlier to pass the 2h carpet mode / Guinness - carpeted longer - stayed on floor . 

2 hours ago, KKKm said:

Hi @fooz Emmmmm sr I mean clown   How are you ? Tomorrow is siege day did you keep tears for the siege or wasted all during the week? Rumors say you will be staying 2 h carpet mode is this true ? Or you will join server earlier to pass the 2h carpet mode / Guinness - carpeted longer - stayed on floor . 

Carpet mode is when you try to take Aden 1 year and still fail.Also you ain't even interesting, asslickin around MS whenever you find a post lol.Little random hater xD

33 minutes ago, mixa said:

Carpet mode is when you try to take Aden 1 year and still fail.Also you ain't even interesting, asslickin around MS whenever you find a post lol.Little random hater xD

It's not that random. Renovatiocarpet+KKKm+Raven+ a ton of other accounts = Aizen.

Btw

8 hours ago, Shaella said:

Its not only about "human reflex" and "human nature", do you know why we failed with RisingStar in the past?  Its  simple, RS didnt got a  clan leader..I think ppl are joining DH, because of good organisation and because of OZZy. No good  clan leader - no good clan.

8 hours ago, Alaesia said:

I have a bit other point of view here... I mean the problem with good CL was also a part that we didn't last for so long

It took to them 1 entire year to admit RS were lead by a crackhead and they were booted out of naia because of that.

How is it artu was heared on ms ts singing "i want to be like fooz"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0AGiq9j_Ak

Dust should do a new commercial

2 hours ago, MSCarpetMode said:

It's not that random. Renovatiocarpet+KKKm+Raven+ a ton of other accounts = Aizen.

Btw

It took to them 1 entire year to admit RS were lead by a crackhead and they were booted out of naia because of that.

Well mate Aizen is Aizen, KKKm is KKKm , Raven is Raven, Truffle is truffle etc..........stop projecting your own idiotic tactics to other ppl in order to justify your circus!!!! 

You suck! Get over it, and move on!! Start blaming your scripts instead of searching the "davinci code" conspiracy theories.......Maybe the only correct thing Fooz ever said, you need better scripts, or just start using your fingers like every other player in this game...soon you will get better, dont worry!!!Start also using your activity by going out of ch and pvp, like Pippinio said, dont worry the flame is gonna come cause you haven't trained your fingers recently......but......at least you will be playing the game!! 

9 hours ago, Raven said:

Well mate Aizen is Aizen, KKKm is KKKm , Raven is Raven, Truffle is truffle etc..........stop projecting your own idiotic tactics to other ppl in order to justify your circus!!!! 

You suck! Get over it, and move on!! Start blaming your scripts instead of searching the "davinci code" conspiracy theories.......Maybe the only correct thing Fooz ever said, you need better scripts, or just start using your fingers like every other player in this game...soon you will get better, dont worry!!!Start also using your activity by going out of ch and pvp, like Pippinio said, dont worry the flame is gonna come cause you haven't trained your fingers recently......but......at least you will be playing the game!! 

Whatever

Is it true or not that arturious was singing "like fooz, i want to be like fooz" on the morning star teamspeak channel and he said it three times?

16 minutes ago, MSCarpetMode said:

Whatever

Is it true or not that arturious was singing "like fooz, i want to be like fooz" on the morning star teamspeak channel and he said it three times?

Judging from the level of stupiditness of your question, you are an alt of Fooz...!!!! Mate it is easy to be Fooz....just spend 20-30k $ on gears, and then stay dead endlessly...!!!

12 minutes ago, Raven said:

Judging from the level of stupiditness of your question, you are an alt of Fooz...!!!! Mate it is easy to be Fooz....just spend 20-30k $ on gears, and then stay dead endlessly...!!!

I'll take it as a yes. Actually I'm in DH and it's as if omenofsteel sang i want to be like ozzy.

Just lol

42 minutes ago, MSCarpetMode said:

I'll take it as a yes. Actually I'm in DH and it's as if omenofsteel sang i want to be like ozzy.

Just lol

You really want me to answer that question? Omg!!! That is Fooz indeed..!!! Take it as you want mate, Nova always know better!! Do you want the phone of Flashed? He can upgrade your scripts for the right price!!! I will give it to you if that makes you more pvp active.... XDD

16 hours ago, MSCarpetMode said:

Btw

You quoted me incorrectly, but I am too tired and bored to argue with male individs  with  too short "instruments" , so... jkkjgkfhccv,nb

7 hours ago, MSCarpetMode said:

Just lol

it seems MS + DH are too much for nova + max that they are trying harder break their ally even with fake accounts

btw im nova and i say that max is a clan w/o fingers !!!!  was a nice try ? ;)

Yes we wasn't stacked pt but anyway it was fun. Better then staying in town. I hope we are going to see more players with ballz from nova.

MSCarpetMode i do not sing in TS,  do not fabricate lies pls.

Happy Easter and Happy Holidays for those who has such.

Archived