Forums

Friday afternoon PVP w/ arturious & divekio

Fooz

7 hours ago, Draecke said:

typical Chronos after the Zaken merger - the most toxic NCWest server I ever have seen since Closed Beta

quote-in-war-truth-is-the-first-casualty

You have no idea how much i agree. Trashtalk is one thing but these guys even attack someones job/work they do in real life. They attack on personal level so much, and feel themselves so accomplished and superior.

i am not one to judge, i troll people a lot but recently ive closed hero chat.

and without a shadow of a doubt MS is the major one here when it comes to toxicity.

i was at first happy that another clan had risen to challenge nova in matters of Pvp, less geared clans could now fight each other without one party of nova killing a whole siege field. But now i despise them a lot.

For example you log in and within 5 minutes you see someone making jokes about peppinio selling toilet paper. First of all thats none of ur damn business what he does for a living and since you attack him on his atleast tell us what u do.

i dont even know if its true whether he sells toilet paper or not btw

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Raven said:

Judging from the level of stupiditness of your question, you are an alt of Fooz...!!!! Mate it is easy to be Fooz....just spend 20-30k $ on gears, and then stay dead endlessly...!!!

Raven, you and your trash party shouldn't speak about "spend money" stuff. 

Does the people know from who you bought your gear? 

When prudens party from Nova quit, your party snatched all the adena. Your buddy from Rhodes Island, the doctor is fine? 

Since you are 2 yo old account and your rmt is strong, should we report you? You farmed all your gear doing kamaloka and cc Baylor? 

And since you are a Nova hater, why the hell you gave them so many euros to buy stuff? 

If any Gm check your transactions, you will not only get banned by the rules, but also you will do time in Guadanamo. 

11 hours ago, TheWatcher said:

When prudens party from Nova quit, your party snatched all the adena. Your buddy from Rhodes Island, the doctor is fine? 

Since you are 2 yo old account and your rmt is strong, should we report you? You farmed all your gear doing kamaloka and cc Baylor? 

And since you are a Nova hater, why the hell you gave them so many euros to buy stuff? 

If any Gm check your transactions, you will not only get banned by the rules, but also you will do time in Guadanamo. 

Da fuk?? O.o

On 4/7/2018 at 6:45 PM, mixa said:

Carpet mode is when you try to take Aden 1 year and still fail.Also you ain't even interesting, asslickin around MS whenever you find a post lol.Little random hater xD

Alternate view of stage 2 dragon shaper feeding in a 7v7 few days ago. :)

Fooz sorry can you get in touch with ozzy so we can send back those cheaters where they came from?
Thank you.

Artu or admit what happened or I'll place on nova's forum a screenshot where one of your officers complains that you will never be able to defeat nova if in public you put yourself to adore fooz.
Thank you.

1 hour ago, Fooz said:

Alternate view of stage 2 dragon shaper feeding in a 7v7 few days ago. :)

That's embarrassing, especially that Rown guy.... who gives such randoms gear I dunno... he bought his toon or wut?

49 minutes ago, MSCarpetMode said:

Fooz sorry can you get in touch with ozzy so we can send back those cheaters where they came from?
Thank you.

Artu or admit what happened or I'll place on nova's forum a screenshot where one of your officers complains that you will never be able to defeat nova if in public you put yourself to adore fooz.
Thank you.

np just have him pm me. :)

2 hours ago, mixa said:

That's embarrassing, especially that Rown guy.... who gives such randoms gear I dunno... he bought his toon or wut?

Jealie spotted @ mixa I think you should ask your self . Why I can’t buy items from l2 store . Answer is frying burgers is not as profitable as other jobs . L2 store = expensive = needs money = needs brains in real life . You will never understand this so cry a bit more about you don’t have  coins to buy teleport scrolls and don’t have gear to do cc Baylor 

56 minutes ago, KKKm said:

Jealie spotted @ mixa I think you should ask your self . Why I can’t buy items from l2 store . Answer is frying burgers is not as profitable as other jobs . L2 store = expensive = needs money = needs brains in real life . You will never understand this so cry a bit more about you don’t have  coins to buy teleport scrolls and don’t have gear to do cc Baylor 

I'm way too good at this game to bother buying ncoins, those are for the handicapped randoms.

You should know your place dog, don't bark at the train, it may smash you.

2 hours ago, mixa said:

I'm way too good at this game to bother buying ncoins, those are for the handicapped randoms.

he's just mad bc those handicap itens don't help him win bc no hands ^_^

On 9/4/2018 at 8:28 AM, TheWatcher said:

I dont know who is prudens party......and i dont know who doctor from Rhodes you talk about. You can open any ticket you want about me mate any time! I am sure your nova friends tried that already...your turn now...bring it on! Btw, you dont know how many years old is my acount, and for your info........I play this version of L2.....GoD, since Shillen server was up, and your friend Navigatos were there with KSK ........yeah..that is back to 2010 or even earlier....so.....keep it up boys, you know everything!

BTW ! I suggest we start the tickets with the link below, where Fooz admits not only using scripts, but that Nova need better ones....

https://gyazo.com/8777803067e3cffc7a0d072147803e55

Also ,if you think anyone that spends money for L2 store items is handicap, then Nona and Fooz specifically, are the No1 Handicaps of NCWest lol!

On 4/13/2018 at 6:07 AM, Raven said:

........I play this version of L2.....GoD, since Shillen server was up, and your friend Navigatos were there with KSK ........yeah..that is back to 2010 or even earlier....so.....keep it up boys, you know everything!

I literally lold hard at this one.

You do realize that Shilen was created  Nov 31 2011?....

It reminded me of that fatty Pride that was in ksk saying "playing l2 since 2001"

19 hours ago, mixa said:

I literally lold hard at this one.

You do realize that Shilen was created  Nov 31 2011?....

It reminded me of that fatty Pride that was in ksk saying "playing l2 since 2001"

Well I am sure it was way before, but yeap Mixa dude you are right! I checked my toon birthdate and that was February 2012. Btw, I am playing L2 way before....I mentioned the official server only ;-)

On 4/14/2018 at 8:46 AM, Shooooooook said:

lmao if you think that script screenshot is serious, are you 14 years old? holy shit is all MS autistic foreigners?

everything is starting to make sense.

lmao meatshield #88 your opinion doesn't matter your clan is dead and here you are talking about nonsense this is why Nova is in the shiit they are in now is because they recruited bunch of leechers who can't carry their own weight and all they can do is talk trash without substance :(

On 4/11/2018 at 8:08 AM, mixa said:

lmao "You should know your place dog,don't bark at the train,it may smash you" are you referring yourself as the train on this quote? That is such a tough talk coming from a nobody :D

On 4/11/2018 at 10:22 AM, Fooz said:

a2cbf5e2097beb5a8a273eca9e4e9868.png

:ph34r:

And yet Renovatio doesn't care about war stats :D

3 hours ago, AiZeN said:

lmao "You should know your place dog,don't bark at the train,it may smash you" are you referring yourself as the train on this quote? That is such a tough talk coming from a nobody :D

Oh, excuse me mr.somebody bandwagon.....

14 minutes ago, mixa said:

Oh, excuse me mr.somebody bandwagon.....

Me a bandwagon? You random dog surely don't know what's what and just picking off information based on what you read here in forums for someone who thinks so highly of himself you dog is just another self-absorb wanna be top player :D I've joined MS when MS was still clearly the underdog in their fight against Renovatio and I've stick through thick and thin with this clan and you're calling me a bandwagon you clearly are dumb :D

9 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

Me a bandwagon? You random dog surely don't know what's what and just picking off information based on what you read here in forums for someone who thinks so highly of himself you dog is just another self-absorb wanna be top player :D I've joined MS when MS was still clearly the underdog in their fight against Renovatio and I've stick through thick and thin with this clan and you're calling me a bandwagon you clearly are dumb :D

MS underdong, lal, you got no idea where MS was before they got allydismiss?LMAO xD

Also, you mengs joined MS coz Nova didn't want you (mainly because of you).Keep telling us more fun stuff brah, we`ll pretend we know nothing and the party will go on xDxDxD 

36 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

No one thinks as high of himself as you think. I dont know where you get all this ego from playing a game. And you aint even that good man hahaha.

protected by the OP gear of your clannies like truffle and Zureil.

without them you would be as much on the ground as any other random in pvp against top geared toons

not to mention you bought an account in a free to play game. Lol.

was the grind from 0 to 100+ too much for you? Hahaha

20 minutes ago, mixa said:

MS underdong, lal, you got no idea where MS was before they got allydismiss?LMAO xD

Also, you mengs joined MS coz Nova didn't want you (mainly because of you).Keep telling us more fun stuff brah, we`ll pretend we know nothing and the party will go on xDxDxD 

unknown.png?width=887&height=499

Oh Jesus christ son your stupidty is just mind boggling.....

Your knowledge about MS when they were ally with Nova and after they broke that alliance is as good as mine unless you've been there and witness all that's happened your information is nothing but a here say but ofc you wouldn't know that cause you're just another random troll whose accomplishment in this game is trolling people lmao such a sad faith and you have the audacity to even call yourself a train or whatever bs you are spouting about lmao btch pls know your place 

6 minutes ago, Bable2 said:

No one thinks as high of himself as you think. I dont know where you get all this ego from playing a game. And you aint even that good man hahaha.

protected by the OP gear of your clannies like truffle and Zureil.

without them you would be as much on the ground as any other random in pvp against top geared toons

not to mention you bought an account in a free to play game. Lol.

was the grind from 0 to 100+ too much for you? Hahaha

Care to explain how the OP gears of truffle and Zureil protect me I mean come on unless you're an idiot which I think you are who doesn't know how to PvP everyone knows that even the best and most geared DD will die like a noob if he/she doesn't have good supports e.g Peppinio from Nova :D I ain't even that good lol oh boy how many times people said that to me and time and time again I made them eat those words :P

18 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

unknown.png?width=887&height=499

Oh Jesus christ son your stupidty is just mind boggling.....

Your knowledge about MS when they were ally with Nova and after they broke that alliance is as good as mine unless you've been there and witness all that's happened your information is nothing but a here say but ofc you wouldn't know that cause you're just another random troll whose accomplishment in this game is trolling people lmao such a sad faith and you have the audacity to even call yourself a train or whatever bs you are spouting about lmao btch pls know your place 

Couldn't join Nova, so went MS, lmao.

Tell us more xD

Archived